What is this?? any insights?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: What is this?? any insights?

Postby Guest » 31 Oct 2007, 18:42

Just when I think I'm over the hill, things get worst again. It has been 6 weeks since my sphincterectomy. I was feeling pretty good and decided to go to the gym. I walked 2 miles on the treadmill at a pretty good pace and after that I was really hurting. I don't know whether I agravated the incision or what. I am still having pain in the area of the tag removal as welll. Can anyone share their experience after 6 weeks of surgery.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 31 Oct 2007, 19:07

I was doing great at 6 weeks, but I never exercised that much, and had no skintag problems.
Get some rest and see how things go tomorrow. How is the pain compared to the fissure pain before the surgery? It is sharp or a dull ache?
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 31 Oct 2007, 20:28

You know I could have the worse day possible and then the next day feel pretty decent (decent for me anyway). I would always have to tell myself that today is no indication on how I will feel tomorrow.
Six weeks doesn't sound too long after LIS. You might have just overdone it a bit especially if you haven't exercised a lot in awhile.

Postby Fissulyna » 31 Oct 2007, 21:38

I didn't have surgery yet but what I read so far and what my CRS told me it is harder (slower) healing process with skin tags being removed at the same time. Just because it is some extra wounds to heal - so I wouldn't worry too much unless some rest and 2-3 days of that do not help. If you had no problems before exercise - it is the most probable cause of this pain, and could be because you sweated and your skin just became little irritated. That is , of course ,just my guess, if it becomes more painful tomorrow call your doc. - hey, thats for what they are paid for !!!!!
I wish you fast recovery !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61