what to do

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: what to do

Postby 44alegna44 » 08 Jun 2012, 14:36

Hi Jr,
I read your post and I'm really glad you're able to get back out for another go-around with some doctors. I know you don't feel to confident about them coming up with any new remedies, to at least try, in order to give you some relief.....but we can't give up on hope that someone's gonna find something to help you....and you have all my hope, right now and until, someone does. Image
You are always in my thoughts and prayers...and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for being as supportive, selfless and compassionate as you are, to us all, through your own pain and suffering. You are truly so special. Image
Best Wishes for less tears and better days,
Angel Image
l
44alegna44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Postby Sweet Bugaboo » 08 Jun 2012, 18:03

44alegna44 wrote: Image
Hi Jr,
I read your post and I'm really glad you're able to get back out for another go-around with some doctors. I know you don't feel to confident about them coming up with any new remedies, to at least try, in order to give you some relief.....but we can't give up on hope that someone's gonna find something to help you....and you have all my hope, right now and until, someone does. Image
You are always in my thoughts and prayers...and I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart for being as supportive, selfless and compassionate as you are, to us all, through your own pain and suffering. You are truly so special. Image
Best Wishes for less tears and better days,
Angel Image
l

I second all your comments about jr, Angel. Jr has been very supportive and kind to all of us - like you said, through all kinds of pain and suffering that jr has endured.
Best wishes for all of us. <3
Sweet Bugaboo
King Fissure

Topics: 11

Postby jr2 » 08 Jun 2012, 18:44

Angel...
Oh my gosh I can't thank you enough for posting this right now. Your timing is pretty amazing. I feel the same way about you. Your constant encouragement and sweet comfort of and compassion for others is so inspirational. I'm in an especially bad spot now, even worse than when I wrote this post initially. I didn't think things could get worse. I was very wrong.
I hope I can even make it to the doctors at this point. The pain is so severe I can barely breathe, much less move enough to get there.
I think of you often and keep hoping and praying that your fissure will heal without any more surgery. Image
thank you so much for being you... Image
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby jr2 » 08 Jun 2012, 18:47

Sweet bugaboo,
Oh, I just saw your comment too! Thank you so much. You ladies have some amazing timing today! You are always so kind and supportive, even through your own dark days too. Image
How are you doing? Are you seeing any improvement with the vitamin E, I hope? Image
jr2

Postby Fissulyna » 08 Jun 2012, 20:01

I used this concoction for healing after my second LIS and it helped a LOT !!!! My CRS also confirmed that In was healing "ahead" of time considering I had 6 cuts total "down there".
I mixed A+D cream (cream with vit A and vit D), one capsule of vit E, some extra vit A , half a spoon of organic Aloe gell, and some Nifedipine cream on occasion, all mixed up well . It becomes one nice greenish paste (I have no idea how it becomes green ??? probably some oxidation happens, or something ?)
I would soak, than inspect anus for total cleanliness and than apply this cream liberally with a cotton swab.
I also found Mebo cream very nice as well as olive oil LOL.
BUT, the best healing effect I had with a above described mix : ))).
Hope I was of any help Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby jr2 » 08 Jun 2012, 21:08

Oh, thanks, Fissulyna! Image
I'm always up for new concoctions! I have all those ingredients except for extra vitamin A. Does that come as a gel cap? And I'll look up the Mebo too! Haven't heard of that one before.
jr2

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jun 2012, 18:38

Vit. A also comes in tiny ampule/"bubble" of oil like Vit. E , so I would just poke it with scissors and squeezed some of it out on my mixing tray (read tiny paper plate LOL ). I would make perhaps one teaspoon of cream so it would last for 2 days and not more - I wanted to have it always fresh and with full potency Image .
Mebo is this one : http://www.drugdispensary.com/products/detail.asp?sku=2080451&bhcp=1
Do not even ask me how I heard of it Image , I think I read about it on one of million sites I read at that time LOL. I ordered original one for Australia (it came pretty fast !!!!). There are some Chinese companies that are selling and making it BUT I would stick with Australian or Canadian distributor !!!!!!!!!
Since Mebo has many herbs inside, if you tend to be allergic to things, try a little bit of it on your hands or neck before you try it on your butty Image , just to be on the safe side Image
Also, please try to find ORGANIC and preservative and color free Aloe gel !!!! If you have trouble finding it let me know ! I can send it to you via mail - NO PROBLEM !!!!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby jr2 » 09 Jun 2012, 20:18

Oh my gosh, Fissulyna, I can't thank you enough for being so sweet. I'm getting all teary eyed over here by your kindness and suggestions. I will give these ideas a try!
I also saw on another post that you mentioned Canasa. I was actually tried on the same medication made by a different company about 15 or so years ago, and had a life threatening allergic reaction to it. I would love to be able to try this one made by a different company, but it would just be too risky :(
Thank you so so much for caring. I can't tell you how much it means to me, especially when I'm so worn down and out at this point.
jr2

Postby Fissulyna » 12 Jun 2012, 22:43

Aaaaweeee jr2, Image
You are MORE than welcome !!!!! I wish I can give you a real hug (and not this cyber-smiley) , how unfair is your situation Image Image Image Image - just not right !!!!!
Image Hang in there, dear Jr2, there must be something else, we just need to find it Image
And sometimes body decides to heal on its own - read so many times about that and had it happen to myself and also some family members - miraculous healings that left even top doctored flabbergasted LOL !!!! Just NEVER NEVER give up or loose hope Image , we will find something !!!! I wish I can type longer posts Image , my hands hurt and I can type only for short time or I than can not sleep whole night Image and it upsets me VERY very much that I can not offer more help here - if I ever have enough money I will buy that "voice recognition" device so I can "talk" into computer and not rely on my hands :D .
Please get well !!!!!!!!!!! Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby jr2 » 13 Jun 2012, 21:03

Fissulyna,
Sometimes just knowing that others care and are still hoping on your behalf when you have days when you're without any hope yourself is the biggest comfort of all. I am so grateful for your caring. Honestly it helps me so much. And I'm trying very hard to just be compassionate with my body and kinder to it in my thoughts, believing it has healing wisdom stored in it still and it's just stuck right now.
I'm so sorry your hands hurt you. I wish I could give you a hug too.
Thank you again so much for your kindness to me and everyone here.
jr2

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?