First true test

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

First true test

Postby BillUltra » 13 Jun 2012, 20:22

I've been healed for several weeks now, but my soon-to-be-ex wife woke me at 2:30 this morning rattling around in the kitchen making coffee. With no job, she naps all day, then can't figure out why she can't sleep at night. Goes out on the deck outside the guest bedroom where I'm staying, cuts on the light, and continues with her smokers cough until 4:30am when I finally drifted off for an hour or 2.
Have felt awful all day, stressed to the max, and guess what follows? First day without a bm in at least 6 weeks. Still eating all the right foods, but even a full dose of Miralax this afternoon couldn't bring it out of me.
I'm turning in early tonight and hopeful that tomorrow produces a nice smooth movement, and doesn't bring back the return of something dreadful. Quite frankly, I'm scared to death.
BillUltra
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Re: First true test

Postby jr2 » 13 Jun 2012, 21:10

BillUltra,
I know it's hard but the best thing to do is avoid putting more stress on yourself than is already there. You've been doing really great with that during your healing process.
I'm hoping for smooth sailing for you tomorrow, and calmer seas at home in the near future.
jr2

Topics: 15

Postby BillUltra » 14 Jun 2012, 20:48

Thanks jr2. It went ok, and I would say my fears were unfounded. Had an acceptable bm this morning with no ripping, tearing or bleeding, and another tiny one at work. It's just hard to believe I might really be completely healed, even in the face of a full day of constipation.
BillUltra
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 19

Postby Emm123 » 16 Jun 2012, 09:15

Oh my. Those skipped BMs are scary eh. I realized the less you stress about it, the less your body will react. Early on I got accustomed to an afternoon BM and the first time I didn't have one I went and tried and boy that was a pain.
Emm123
Salt Bather

Topics: 3