what to do

Are you having, or have you had a Lateral Internal Sphincterotomy (LIS)? Please share your experiences here, or ask any questions.

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?

Re: what to do

Postby 44alegna44 » 28 Jun 2012, 19:36

Hey jr Image
Thanks for the message....it's much appreciated and always so nice to hear from you.
Please tell me how you've been...were you able to make that round of dr appts.? How bout the suggestions of concoctions from above or Tanya's cream...any luck with those in the way of some relief? I'm keeping my fingers crossed here!
I'm always wishing you well and do hope some sunshine has broken
through those dark days to brighten your spirits Image
Big hugs and much love,
Angel Image
44alegna44
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 9

Re: what to do

Postby jr2 » 28 Jun 2012, 20:09

Angel,
Thank you so much for thinking of me, and checking in. I really am so excited to hear your update on the new doctor and new approach, and can't wait for more updates. I so hope you are on your way to being healed!
Things here have taken a pretty bad turn. My pain has gotten worse. I had two different appointments scheduled. One was with my regular CRS, the other with another CRS at a teaching hospital for a second opinion. On the morning of my appointment with my current CRS, (or I guess my former CRS now), she had her nurse call me up to tell me she didn't really see a good reason for me to come in because she really had nothing to offer to me in the way of treatment. So, I guess I was fired by my doctor? lol. ...
Unfortunately, the second appointment with the other CRS had to be rescheduled due to a conflict and I couldn't get another appointment until the end of July. So, that's where things are on the doctor front.
After a few days of less pain I'm now back in agony again and spent a good part of the day crying again. It's 10 months now. I keep saying I'm worn out and just can't do this any more, physically or emotionally. And it feels that way. But the morning still comes every day and I'm still called to have to do this day after day.
The ointment Tanya's doctor recommended does give me temporary pain relief, so for those minutes of relief I'm grateful.
Again, thank you so much for caring and for always being so kind and supportive. It means so much to me, and i know it means so much to everyone here.
Please keep us posted on your treatment progress, ok?
jr2

Topics: 15

Return to LIS - Considering surgery or already had it?