my b-hole is angry.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

my b-hole is angry.

Postby the angry b-hole » 29 Jun 2012, 23:38

after 10 years of blissful, anal fissure free pooping, my butthole is angry once again. i'm not sure what i've done to upset it, or what i've done to deserve this. i've been kind to it. used the softest toilet paper, special wipes to keep it clean, never let anything enter...exit only....and yet it has turned on me. no longer can i sit comfortably. no longer do i look forward to my daily poo. no longer do i look forward to going out in public, for fear that i will have to *go*, and then suffer from the pain in an unfamiliar setting, without access to my heating pad. oh, my heating pad, how i love thee. you give me the strength, warmth, and comfort to go on.
thank you, forum, for giving me a place to wax poetic about my bunghole. my angry, angry bunghole. Image
the angry b-hole

Topics: 1

Re: my b-hole is angry.

Postby ragini » 01 Jul 2012, 00:47

just like a heating pad my dear you can opt for sitz bath .... thats a life saver for me ....may be it can help you too.....take mild water in a tub( in which you can fit comfortably) and then add some solution of bacteria figthing ( i hope you understand ...here i use betadine ...in your place it migth be kown something else) but mainly you just got to sit into it and give your butt a period to relax and enjoy the warmth .....do tell me how you feel after doing it ....take care
ragini
Fibre Addict

Postby AFpaininthebutt » 01 Jul 2012, 20:02

I totally hear ya.
It is really frustrating because your friends can nod their head and say they understand, but they don't. They cannot possibly get how painful and scary this is.
I have had this affliction for about 2 months and I can already say that my social life has been affected (not that I was a happenin' person, its just even LESS going out now).
I feel like an old guy. I have to plan ahead. God forbid I forget one of my fiber bars and a bottle of water before I go anywhere.....its sad to say, but one of my first questions is: "Is there a nice bathroom around" if I go anywhere.
Kinda ruines the spontanaiety of traveling and going places.
But on the plus side, from what I understand, with some patience, a strict regimen, and some time, we will be better. Probably NEVER 100%, which makes me sad, but we will be better.
AFpaininthebutt
Fibre Addict

Postby whatwhat » 02 Jul 2012, 06:02

Awww hun, sorry you are back in the AF club.
At least you have a very funny way with words, even if you do have a pissed off bum hole 8-)
We will be better.
And at least we all have each other
CHin up
WW
whatwhat
Salt Bather

Topics: 7