my bum bum hurts

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

my bum bum hurts

Postby owyyy1990 » 01 Sep 2012, 09:57

Okay so I am kind of still new to this forum. But I have had this anal fissure for about 4 or 5 months already and at first it wasnt that bad . Just a small feeling of sharp glass ever once in a while but now its to the point to where sometimes I will go and my whole bum will feel on fire. It will burn and sting and after I am done it feels so swollen. I was doing good for a while there on nifedrine or whaterv that cream is called. And i still use it every night. But this morning was so bad i was pacing back and forth because I didnt want to sit down on my bum and the burning and stinging lasted like 10 minutes even after I was done. :< I just want the pain to go away. I have to wake up 2 hours early to try and help myself have a BM and get through the burning and stinging and then take a nice sitz bath every morning because I have classes and don't want to be stuck in one of the public bathrooms crying or feeling more distressed than I already am :<
owyyy1990
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: my bum bum hurts

Postby 3 years now » 02 Sep 2012, 09:26

Sorry - i know your pain. One thing you can try is putting an ice pack down there..trust me it helps a lot, let it sit there for as long as you can.
3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby dwarfs8 » 03 Sep 2012, 09:28

i so sorry u are suffering, we've been there. 2 things u nd to do: go see a CRS and buy yourself some alcohol free aloe vera gel. Put it in a fridge to chill it and apply with a cotton bud gently around the AH and then another dab into your AH. Do that 3 times a day, and persevere for a month. See if it helps.
you got to know that your diet needs to help you to have soft stool so you wldn't re-hurt the fissure / piles. Check out the many threads on this forum about the diet.
i wish you well and u will definitely recover in time to come, just like me.
dwarfs8
King Fissure

Topics: 19

Postby owyyy1990 » 04 Sep 2012, 20:17

I havent tried the ice pack thing. I tried this lidocaine stuff and the doctor told me to put it in my bumbum and when i did I had a severe allergic reaction. I felt like i was on speed or something and my heart was going to pop out :<. But yes I am seeing a colorectal surgeon right now. She said she would do surgery if the cream doesnt help. Im just afraid becuase I am in the middle of school and I dont know how I amgoing to handle the pain of the surgery while trying to go to my classes. Thank you all for the advice for though. I am definanlty goig to try the aloe vera gel. I hear that there is a kind that you can eat also and that some people take a tablespoon a day to keeps their bowels going smoothly, have yall heard of this?
owyyy1990
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2