squat to poop

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

squat to poop

Postby nightmareonelmstreet » 18 Sep 2012, 08:29

I read this relieves the pain of popping so I tried it and it really eased the pain when you poop. I gave a sitz pan that I just squat ove. Anyone rose use this method, could it be harming me to squat or helpful. I Do know that its helpful as far as pain. I recommend pooping this way, when your in so much pain you become desperate to try anything. Bit I read people in other countries actually poop this way and it relieves the pressure to create hemmorhoids
nightmareonelmstreet
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: squat to poop

Postby Ever the Optimist » 18 Sep 2012, 14:01

Hi Nightmare!
Just to chime in with the squatting thing....
I've now been officially squatting for the last 6 months and I will never go back to the sitting! I started doing this when I first had my fissure issue and it didn't make a huge difference to the situation at the time but now, the fissure is healed and the stress of all that has reduced and my BM's are back to normal, I can see how much better this is for me. Not only does everything "drop out" more easily but it always feels like a "complete" bowel evacuation and I don't come off the loo, thinking I still need to go. Combined with a better diet and smooth BM's now, it is just the best way to empty the bowels!...I also researched this and it's just such a common practice in places like Asia. I'll also add that I do get the odd hemmie now & again but I've not had one now in about 12 weeks! Image !
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again