Never feel fresh - itchy?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Never feel fresh - itchy?

Postby hihihaha » 17 Sep 2012, 04:16

Hey guys.
I was diagnosed with a fissure one year ago, but it has gotten better and now I never bleed when I go to the toilet anymore.
BUT, even if I shower in the morning I can later on in the day feel an itchiness around my anus. And when I itch I notice there is this thin layer of white/yellow goo on my fingers. It is very nasty, but true. When I have itched for a time, it starts to bleed, but then I no longer feel the itchiness for an hour or so. Then it starts again.
So I have two questions:
How to get rid of the goo? (what is the goo anyway? im guessing it has something to do with the fissure)
And how do I get rid of the itching? (Im guessing the goo relates to the itchiness I am having)
Hope there's someone out there with an answer. Image
hihihaha

Topics: 1

Re: Never feel fresh - itchy?

Postby richibeno » 17 Sep 2012, 05:55

i had some thing very simular ,seemed to be healing but from time to time i would get this itching which would lead to me lcleaning with wipe ,felt a bit gritty and then i think it would expose the fissure and a tiny bit of blood ,this would then help with the itching ,dont what the goo was though
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby nightmareonelmstreet » 17 Sep 2012, 19:13

I know exactly what you are feeling as I feel/have the same as you. I don't know what the goo is, but when I feel a itch coming on I use my preperation H butt wipes to clean my boo-tay and I as well have that yucky goo. Those wipes really help with the itch and i feel cleaner afterwards
nightmareonelmstreet
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Postby Savaici » 18 Sep 2012, 07:47

Hi there! Glad you found us, and hope we can help you along the way :D
Just to let you know that fissures are more likely to bleed, whereas a fistula - for example - is more likely to have pus. It does sound like you are passing pus (though could be wrong). Really would suggest that you go to see your doctor just to see what is going on. Rather let a doctor diagnosis it.
Here is a link on the board to have a look at, for someone with something similar, and with a few posts in reply - http://anal-fissure.org/t2302-weeping-puss-gross-i-know
All the best, and let us know what the doctor says...
hihihaha wrote:Hey guys.
I was diagnosed with a fissure one year ago, but it has gotten better and now I never bleed when I go to the toilet anymore.
BUT, even if I shower in the morning I can later on in the day feel an itchiness around my anus. And when I itch I notice there is this thin layer of white/yellow goo on my fingers. It is very nasty, but true. When I have itched for a time, it starts to bleed, but then I no longer feel the itchiness for an hour or so. Then it starts again.
So I have two questions:
How to get rid of the goo? (what is the goo anyway? im guessing it has something to do with the fissure)
And how do I get rid of the itching? (Im guessing the goo relates to the itchiness I am having)
Hope there's someone out there with an answer. Image
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222

Try Coconut Oil

Postby Coconut Oil Healed me » 18 Sep 2012, 22:15

I got rid of my itching with Virgin Coconut Oil. You can buy it at the grocery store or health food store. I was going to the bathroom up to 30 times a day so you could imagine how raw the skin on my ass was after wiping that many times and dunking in a sitz bath. As soon as I spread the oil on my skin the itching disappeared. It will even clear up pimples on your butt or any other skin condition. It's great for acne and cold sores. It does not burn and does not stain clothing. You can even EAT this white paste right out of the jar.
My anal fissure completely healed with the coconut oil. I have had a colonoscopy and have no fistula or any visible problems. They did a biopsy and determined I have inflamed bowels. So I get a pus discharge from inflamed bowels when I have a bowel movement. But no itching at all.
Coconut Oil Healed me
Fibre Addict

Postby hihihaha » 20 Sep 2012, 04:38

I guess a new doctorsapointment would help.
But it has been positive for me to see that there is also other who suffer from this. Even though I wouldn't want my nearest enemy to have that problem.
Coconut oil you say? Do you put around the anus or also inside close to the fissure?
hihihaha

Topics: 1

Postby Tuberose » 22 Sep 2012, 05:21

You could have a candida infection. I know when I get vaginal thrush, the other parts feel sore and itchy too.
Tuberose
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9

Postby Tuberose » 22 Sep 2012, 05:22

Coconut Oil Healed me wrote:I got rid of my itching with Virgin Coconut Oil. You can buy it at the grocery store or health food store. I was going to the bathroom up to 30 times a day so you could imagine how raw the skin on my ass was after wiping that many times and dunking in a sitz bath. As soon as I spread the oil on my skin the itching disappeared. It will even clear up pimples on your butt or any other skin condition. It's great for acne and cold sores. It does not burn and does not stain clothing. You can even EAT this white paste right out of the jar.
My anal fissure completely healed with the coconut oil. I have had a colonoscopy and have no fistula or any visible problems. They did a biopsy and determined I have inflamed bowels. So I get a pus discharge from inflamed bowels when I have a bowel movement. But no itching at all.

Yes I use it too, its pretty effective and soothing at the same time.
Tuberose
Fibre Addict

Postby Tuberose » 22 Sep 2012, 05:23

hihihaha wrote:I guess a new doctorsapointment would help.
But it has been positive for me to see that there is also other who suffer from this. Even though I wouldn't want my nearest enemy to have that problem.
Coconut oil you say? Do you put around the anus or also inside close to the fissure?

you apply it around the anus and inside too if you can.
Tuberose
Fibre Addict