Eating a lot of junk lately an paying the price

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Eating a lot of junk lately an paying the price

Postby Tuberose » 22 Sep 2012, 02:43

Hi al,
Well I've had two fissures in a month, been under a lot of stress and eating every single conspitating food sound like junk food etc..the fissures hav happened after a hard stool , been applying manuka honey which stings and itches at first but does help heal it quickly ...also noticed my sentinel pile is swollen? Or is the whole area just inflammed ? I've had one for years at 6 o clock. Also getting some burning down there probably a yeast infection because of the poor diet and too much sugar and carbs ..l I'm so stupid. I know this will happen yet I'm so stressed I can't be bothered ..:(
Tuberose
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9

Re: Eating a lot of junk lately an paying the price

Postby richibeno » 22 Sep 2012, 04:38

We have all eaten stuff we should not have and payed the price '
Mine was eating pizza 'owch
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby Superfissure » 22 Sep 2012, 14:19

Yes, I had a cruel thought about a week ago. All these fad diets and things, people having stomachs stiched up so they can't eat too much. Maybe another option should be to have an AF introduced :). Maybe people wouldn't eat so much bad food if afterwards they felt like their butt was going to burn out and explode when having a bowel movement!
I've tried to eat relatively healthy for years but must admit the AF makes me even more conscious of what I eat. If I eat something naughty(like a nice cornish pasty- yum)) I feel I have to try to cancel it out by eating lots of fruit and veg at least the next day if not the same day.
The AF issues have made me kind of appreciate plant based foods a lot more. I could easily limit myself to chicken and fish only and skip all other meats and most dairy products and especially pastry food products. I even make vegetable curries now with brown rice, leaving out meat completely often.
Superfissure
Salt Bather

Topics: 4

Postby Tuberose » 22 Sep 2012, 19:39

Haha super fissure, great idea about people who overeat..I guess we learn to eat well because of our condition. I also have back problems, so I have to keep my weight in check and exercise, also a blessing in disguise I guess
Tuberose
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9

Postby lmj1022 » 23 Sep 2012, 17:46

Hi Everyone,
I used to feel the same way about eating stuff that I knew I was going to pay the price a day or two later. I actually found this stuff called Natural Calm that has Magnesium in it (which softens your stools) and it also calms your muscles. It is all natural and I am able to eat whatever I want and still have a soft stool. My mom who has lupus drinks it and she suggested it to me and it has worked WONDERS!! I bought it online for about $25.I love the raspberry lemonade kind and I drink it every day.
lmj1022