Anal pressure (want to push feeling)

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Anal pressure (want to push feeling)

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 17:31

So I had diarrhea again... seems like every time I eat something not home cooked I would have diarrhea right after. Doesn't matter how small I ate...
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby suzyljank » 26 Jan 2013, 17:57

Hi Reni, that happens to me to. For me it's the Olive Garden, I used to love eating there but when I do I spend the entire night in the bathroom. I personally think once you start eating healthier your system just rebels against all the additives and preservatives. I can eat out just depends on where and what I get. I do alright with fish and chicken dishes but fast food is a no go. Experiment a little at a time to find what works for you. Suzy
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 20:45

Hi Susy
I'm having pretty bad day today
When u have diarrhea is anal get narrower? Cuz my husband was gna dilate it as usual and he said that its narrower than yesterday. And he was barely able to put his pinky. I wonder if dilation would ever work.now I'm worried again
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby suzyljank » 26 Jan 2013, 21:21

Hi, if you're having a lot of diarrhea and you're sore you muscle is spasming which would make it difficult to dilate. Wait for things to calm down before you try. Try soaking in a warm bath or sitting on a warm heating pad. That will relax things for you. Suzy
suzyljank

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 21:35

I sat in bath felt good. You just reminded we good idea. I'm gna sit on warm pad. I didn't really had a diarrhea problem before I had hem surgery. But surgeon doesn't think it related to the surgery. Do you think colonoscopy have answer for diarrhea and frequent bm? Thanks. How are you doing these days
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby suzyljank » 26 Jan 2013, 21:48

Hi Reni, you should find out if your diarrhea could be caused by IBS. I didn't have any butt problems until I had my hemmie surgery either. It left me with so much scar tissue I can't dilate. I'm lucky if things come out but going in is not happening. I'm holding my own. Eventually I'll have the advancement flap surgery and maybe I will get better, at least I hope so. I think a colonoscopy for you might just put your mind at ease. It would let you know what is or isn't going on there. Take care of yourself, Suzy.
suzyljank

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 22:08

Hi Suzy
How would they diagonize IBS?
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby suzyljank » 26 Jan 2013, 22:10

It's really just a process of elimination. There is no definitive test for it. It took them 4 years before I was diagnosed.
suzyljank

Postby Reni » 26 Jan 2013, 22:13

I will talk about it with my GI doc. I think you will get better after surgery. Did you have any surgery to remove scar tissues and anal narrowing?
Reni
Salt Bather

Postby suzyljank » 26 Jan 2013, 22:46

Hi, I had a difficult pregnancy which caused hemmies. I had to have a hysterectomy and then hemmie surgery. So I've had a few surgeries in that particular area of the body. I started having issues with scar tissue a few years ago but I didn't realize that's what it was until I tore. It was so tight I couldn't heal so I had LIS in 2008. It was supposed to improve things but it didn't for me. I alway like to read when it does work for someone though. Having these types of problems can put your life on hold and your families lives too. I didn't want to go anywhere. I'm greatful I have a really understanding husband. He bought us a motorhome so we could go on vacations because the bathroom goes with us where ever we go. I can't tell how nice that is. I guess you just learn to adapt but it would be nice not to have to worry about my butt though. How about you, how are you adjusting? Try not to get too frustrated. You'll find a solution that works for you. Suzy
suzyljank