swimming

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: swimming

Postby val » 17 Nov 2007, 11:22

hi, thanks! Yes I am feeling better now I'm home, although we had our bank cards cloned today and lost Ј2000 from our bank account. It seems this year is going from bad to worse, although I suppose its only money and health is way more important, but they've cleared out our whole account!
It IS nice to be a nan,you get all the nice bits without the hassle, although before I got the fissure I was babysitting all the time, so it didn't feel much different to being a mum!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 17 Nov 2007, 11:43

That's horrible! Will the bank that issued the cards return the money since it was stolen? They should provide some kind of protection if there was fradulent use. What a pain to have to deal with this on top of everything else!

Postby val » 18 Nov 2007, 13:28

We're hoping they will, but we don't know yet. They shouldn't really have allowed the money to go out because it took us over our limit, and it was 2 online transactions within minutes of each other- it looked pretty suspicious. They were supposed to cancel our cards immediately, but we put them in the cashpoint today, and they were still usable!!Some fraud prevention!
Its scary how people can use your details so easily isn't it. Apparentlly they were cloning cards at a Tesco quite near to us. Do you have Tesco? Its a huge supermarket chain which you wouldn't dream of it happening- I mean, I use my debit card everywhere and never even thought about it before. When my fissure was really bad, I did all my shopping online, so they delivered it for me. I don't think I'll be doing it again though, although I suppose it wasn't necessarily cloned online.
Like you say, its horrible!
val
King Fissure

Postby val » 18 Nov 2007, 13:31

I've just noticed-I'm a VIP!! Thank-you! How am I one of those? Its very nice to be one though, its made my day!!
val
King Fissure

Postby Deleted User 5 » 18 Nov 2007, 14:23

Well, Val, you're just a very important person, what can I say? I think the VIP banner just magically appears for the right people!! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 19 Nov 2007, 03:41

:D AWWWW!! thank-you!! Image :cheer:
val
King Fissure