I think my fissure is healing

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: I think my fissure is healing

Postby marg6043 » 08 Feb 2013, 09:04

Thanks Jessjess, I get worry sometimes that my doctor just decide to leave the practice and move somewhere else. Image and then my fissure will get really bad and I will have nobody to fix it. Image
I guess we all get those panic moments once in a while.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby PIA » 11 Feb 2013, 23:01

Thanks Marg, You give me hope. Yes janucheeko I think I have found the cause of my fissure and am dealing with he cause. Will met with my surgeon on Thursday. I depends a little on if he says I am healing but I feel in myself I am. I want to continue on this journey without surgery for a little longer. XX Pia
PIA
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 4

Postby marg6043 » 12 Feb 2013, 07:15

Pia, that is the key, we actually can feel that is healing, we have been so aware of every single change, pain, discomfort, I have been able to measure all that after so many months to the point that is possible to say that healing is actually happening, so very slow but there.
So far one week after my last appointment and manipulation of the fissure, I am fine, bowel movements are comfortable, no pain but just that littler bit of irritation that sometimes I wonder it is more in my mind that physical after all living with pain, discomfort and irritation becomes so regular that we actually expect it to happen all the time we have a BM.
Hang in there Pia, if things feel better more than before, then some healing is actually happening.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8