Surgery Bound!

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: Surgery Bound!

Postby richibeno » 19 Feb 2013, 15:47

Yes will have a look.just In work now and have a sweaty behind .I don't want it to be sore . can I use a barrier cream of some sort .
richibeno
VIP

Topics: 28

Postby marg6043 » 19 Feb 2013, 18:54

richibeno wrote:Yes will have a look.just In work now and have a sweaty behind .I don't want it to be sore . can I use a barrier cream of some sort .

A diaper rash cream is good, like desitin is used for babies sensitive bums, I use it when the nitro was giving me side effects to protect the outside and when I get rashes in the area from too much exercises specially aerobics.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby Jessjess » 19 Feb 2013, 19:39

I am reticent to put any moisture on it. It started to hurt when I did that before, though I probably applied it 3 times a day for a couple of days- TOO much. It probably wouldn't hurt to apply it once a day to keep the itching to a minimum. I kind of like the itching because it indicates healing which makes me feel better mentally even though I'm quite wiggly physically! Image
Jessjess
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby marg6043 » 20 Feb 2013, 07:20

Jessjess, if the itching becomes too bothersome, you can ask your doctor to give you something to sooth the area.
But you are doing ok so as long as the itching is bearable you don't have to worry. Itching is part of healing.
I am happy you are doing well. :D
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8