FINALLY GOOD NEWS TO REPORT

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: FINALLY GOOD NEWS TO REPORT

Postby Mamalucia » 20 Feb 2013, 17:30

So glad you have a new dr!! Hopefully you'll get your answers!! I say show the pics for sure! I had a gyno issue where my bladder is slightly prolapsed and I freaked out and snapped a picture and showed them. I understand to you it may be weird showing people body parts that may seem embarrassing...but remember they went to med school for this and have seen their fair share of them. Drs all over say their biggest fear is having a patient to scared to mention something...never hold back anything that could help when it comes to your health!! Keep us updated!! Best of luck!!
Mamalucia
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 20 Feb 2013, 18:10

Mamalucia wrote:So glad you have a new dr!! Hopefully you'll get your answers!! I say show the pics for sure! I had a gyno issue where my bladder is slightly prolapsed and I freaked out and snapped a picture and showed them. I understand to you it may be weird showing people body parts that may seem embarrassing...but remember they went to med school for this and have seen their fair share of them. Drs all over say their biggest fear is having a patient to scared to mention something...never hold back anything that could help when it comes to your health!! Keep us updated!! Best of luck!!

Oh, I plan on being very aggressive in my talk with this new guy, I just want answers and I don't plan to leave until fully equipt with information.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby Rachael 1984 » 21 Feb 2013, 02:15

Great GG, tell them everything. Glad you are seeing somebody, let us know how it goes. The CRS should see on examination everything that is going on. Ask questions and don't be afraid to tell him how this is affecting you.
Rxx
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!