Me and doctors are just not to be

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Me and doctors are just not to be

Postby GGky1959 » 01 Mar 2013, 16:21

coconut wrote:
GGky1959 wrote:Thanks Soti......the only Doctors who will ever find compassion for sufferer's like us fall under two types.....dr's who've had this happen to them, and those who are glad you have the financial means to use their services.

I'm sorry to hear about that doctor. Amazing the callusness that is shown by the medical industry. I can't imagine looking into the eyes of someone in pain and telling them that they needed to wait until they paid, not just my bill, but the bill of some bully hospital.
I'm curious about what part of the country you live in because you've referenced it so much.
Glad to hear about the phone nurse thing. I might use that one myself!

GGky1959.....lives in Kentucky. I'm from Louisville, Ky and we have some of the best hospitals in the nation....all value the dollar over people. But yes, I thanked God for the nurse and plan on using them often....its free and since insurance companies are taking all my premium monthly deductions and pocketing the money.....until my 2grand deductible is met....I might as well get something from these guys for my money (smile). I suggest you do the same.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Postby delasama » 01 Mar 2013, 16:59

Come down here to Arkansas and they won't turn anyone away for surgery! You might have to wait a year for an apointment and then set up a payment plan with 80% interest, but they will do it lol
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby GGky1959 » 01 Mar 2013, 17:44

delasama wrote:Come down here to Arkansas and they won't turn anyone away for surgery! You might have to wait a year for an apointment and then set up a payment plan with 80% interest, but they will do it lol

I'll take it (smile) Hey my husband is from Arkansas...he's a die hard razor back fan.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby coconut » 01 Mar 2013, 17:54

I'm from Jersey. Our medical system can still be callus, but we have a lot of doctors here. Its actually one of the pharmaceutical production centers of the world. All those doctors make things easier.
Of course, if you can't pay, you could have a football field full of doctors and still have no access to treatment.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby GGky1959 » 01 Mar 2013, 18:09

coconut wrote:I'm from Jersey. Our medical system can still be callus, but we have a lot of doctors here. Its actually one of the pharmaceutical production centers of the world. All those doctors make things easier.
Of course, if you can't pay, you could have a football field full of doctors and still have no access to treatment.

Bottom line folks, we're a capitalistic nation and everything revolves around the dollar bill and it something we all have to live with and accept...I just wish, people, hospitals, doctors would take into account, today's dyconomy.......I haven't had a raise in 3 years. My company is constantly sending us home without pay due to budget woes and they have the bare minimal of insurance coverage for their employees....and this is a multi billion dollar company, can't say what it is, but its up there..I'm in finance.....and yet....gas prices are rising, property tax and state tax are rising, food cost, health care..you name....BUT OUR PAY STAYS THE SAME. They need to understand this. I don't want a hand out, I've been working since I was 16 years old and I'm now 53.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby delasama » 01 Mar 2013, 18:56

There's a new book you can buy on amazon.com called obamacare survival guid.lol
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31