Please help ): irritated skin around anus)

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Please help ): irritated skin around anus)

Postby Pandabear123 » 11 Mar 2013, 16:20

Hello guys im a 22year old girl .. I'm not sure if i joined the right forum because I don't think I have an anal fissure but I do have irritated skin around my anus .. It all started on feb the 16 when I arrived home from a theme park I was on my period and I used a scented pad that night I then started to feel a weird sensation so I took off the pad and I stupidly cleaned that area with a face toner that had tea tree oil biggest mistake of my life and I feel so stupid . The next day I washed with an aloe Vera soap and the next days I had a burning sensation around my bottom walls for two days. . I was left with a sensitive area so I couldn't do much walking otherwise I'd irritate the area I used desitin diaper rash cream and it seemed to help but it still don't heal we'll so I just washed with water and left it alone for a few weeks , during these weeks I did not do much walking it was so depressing .. The area started to heal and I felt it crust .. Then last Monday I had diharreah which caused a burning sensation around my anus skin for a whole day but it went away the next day .. For a whole week I don't do much walking again and It felt like I was healing so yesterday I went to the park with my family and I did a lot of walking when I got home that area around my anus was irritated and sensitive .. I don't know what to do anymore . I don't have medical insurance . I am very exhausted mentally and physically , I've been so depressed and I've been having suicidal thoughts This has been interfering with my life ): I can't even sit comfortably . Maybe you guys can give me advice . Thank you _n
Pandabear123
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Please help ): irritated skin around anus)

Postby coconut » 11 Mar 2013, 17:34

:( I'm sorry. That sounds like it really sucks. It also sounds like you are doing all the right things that I know of. Stay away from anything harsh, don't wash with soap, use baby butt cream.
Sorry, I don't have much advice for you. That sounds like something that needs a diagnosis. It could still be irritation from all the things you've tried. Unfortunately, a lot of the information out there on herbal medicine is biased towards the new hot product. And a lot of it is unnecessarily harsh. Local, gentle herbs have a lot of wonderful healing properties.
It could be from yeast. Have you tried some vaginal yeast cream down there? It wouldn't hurt and its fairly cheap.
Another thought is to take baths with strong plantain tea in the water. Plantain is an herb which is very soothing and healing to the skin. Speaking of baths, it is possible that your butt is allergic to your shampoo, since the water winds up draining down there when you rinse. And no bath oils, bubbles, or scented anything.
Also, its possible that you are allergic to something you are eating, and you are only seeing where it is reacting with the skin on the way out. (This one is a stretch, but its not impossible.)
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby delasama » 11 Mar 2013, 18:14

I would buy some organic unrefined virgin coconut oil and rub a little in your butt if I were u. I agree with coconut about not getting any shampoo or soaps that have fragrance down there.sounds like its just irritated and just needs babying and time to heal.dont wipe with toilet paper and don't use baby wipes or anything. Wet toilet paper with water and dab instead of wipe....
delasama
King Fissure

Topics: 31

Postby Vin » 11 Mar 2013, 20:40

Panda
I do have fissures and seem to be suffering from a very similiar rash condition. I have tried antifungal creams and ointments but can not seem to get rid of the rash which also can be very itchy for me. Mine has done the similiar crusting over where I think it is healing only to flare up again. I have not mastered healing it but can give you some advice on what has worked and not worked for me. Baleonol is working for me it is a cleanser for vaginal and anal discomfort. Which I only found out about 48 hrs ago from this site. Showering in the morning works for me, if I don't shower in the am it is almost a guarantee I have excessive soreness in the pm hours. If things are irritated I run some hot water over the rash and it feelsbetter after the shower for several hours. The hair dryer works for me as well, when I get out of the shower I use a hair dryer on cool or warm and just flush air over my bum for as long as I can. It gets boring after a few minutes you know. I get this situation depresses you but just think how sad my life is at the moment the highlight of my day is Baleonol and a hair dryer! Wear loose fitting clothing and no underwear when you can say around the house. Sit on a soft pillow and try to avoid sitting with direct pressure on a part of the bum that is excessively rashy if that is even possible. Most creams are not working for me and recently seem to make things worse. I will use an itch cream (hydrocortisone) to avoid the vicious cycle of scratching which make things worse. Be careful what works for me may not work for you and watch your diet stay hydrated. I am avoiding alcohol at the moment and acidic foods but that has more to do with my fissures. Good luck I hope you heal and if you find any wonder cures let me know. Also I posted a similiar topic a few days ago you can search on this site.
Vin
Salt Bather

Topics: 6