1 week in a half out from surgery and bowel cut me worried.

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Re: 1 week in a half out from surgery and bowel cut me worried.

Postby John75 » 15 Mar 2013, 13:09

Hi Rachael thank you I'm gonna try Linseeds definatly,
It's been so frustrating for me because I have tried everything to the T with the Lifestyle I live
Which is very healthy. I added two more colace in yesterday and it helped more today. I hear magnesium is great to help also I will look into that. I wanna be able to have confidence using the bathroom in the morning be because that's thenmost terrifying experience I appreciate your help
John75
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Postby Rachael 1984 » 15 Mar 2013, 15:50

Yes me too, the anxiety is awful, when I wake I think about it immediately. My lifestyle was excellent prior to this, keen runner, fit and happy. Now I am a gibbering wreck! I go in hospital in 3 wks time to have Botox. I just want this bloody nightmare to end. I have endured it on and off now for 8 months. More pain now all day... And the burning, that is something else!
I have been so good with my diet too, so disheartening when you try and try.. With no result or end to the misery!
How long you been suffering?!
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby John75 » 16 Mar 2013, 10:11

Yes its very disheartning and its so discouraging that we have to resort to laxatives and stool softners just to use the bathroom. Its the only way I can go normal in the morning and I hate it. I have struggled with fissure for a long time im 33 and it would always happen i would use the bathroom get cut bleed here and there but just let it go and always let it heal. But at this point the last month this fissure got soooo bad and just wasnt healing at all. The pain became unbareable! Im a trainer and i work at a gym so imagine trying to train your clients and your in unbareable pain its awful!!!
John75
Fibre Addict

Topics: 6

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here