Need to Rant Rant Rant Rant..............agh

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Need to Rant Rant Rant Rant..............agh

Postby CrackinUp » 17 Mar 2013, 14:48

I found a really interested topic on standardised anal dilation.. they basically pump you open with a balloon! Fairly pain free and very successful! I can't believe this is not on offer in the UK, it sounds perfect!
That sounds like it might be a hem Rachael. I'm sick of the sight of my ass, I daren't look at it or touch it anymore. I think the Botox will work for you... if my spasms dont stop I might end up needing it still! I think it would be my preferred treatment now :) when are you booked in for the Botox?
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Rachael 1984 » 18 Mar 2013, 03:28

Hey crackin, I am really down and sick to the teeth of this whole damn thing. I feel like I am never gonna get my life back. Have a welfare meeting with work on the 28th, they are going to discuss if they can help me on any way. Just can't see how I can cope going back in so much pain. The Dilt isn't really touching the pain. I went out on Sat and the knife pains stopped me in my tracks. I go in on the 4th April for the Botox. I feel sick every day I wake up knowing I need to deal with it again! Watching food intake, what to eat etc....., Bloody hate it! Hope you are okay. Maybe the spasms will ease off, what did the CRS say. I think if you had the Botox it would be extra help for the Sphincter muscle to relax xx
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!

Postby CrackinUp » 18 Mar 2013, 09:22

I wasn't having any spasms last time I went to the CRS. In fact I had hardly any symptoms, so when he said I was healed I didn't think to ask any more questions. Guess I was wrong.... it's not over just yet, although nowhere near on the same scale. I'm so confused about what's going on down there now to be honest with you.
I have a skin tag and this seems to be swollen - it could be this that's now causing me pain and not spasms. Although I can normally tell by breaking wind as its difficult when in spasm, and it certainly has been different since my IBS attack last week. I think the IBS attack really irritated things down there, and I just need to get back on track. That'll teach me to get a bit stressed!!
I'm not going back to the CRS as I've spent enough already just to be told its fine. I'm not really achieving anything by going again so soon. I'll give it a couple of weeks and if things don't get better, perhaps I will need Botox. I just want to be living normal now, enough is enough. I've been living like this since the start of January.
CrackinUp
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 11

Postby Rachael 1984 » 18 Mar 2013, 11:37

Me too, I have been going 8 months, that is why I am suicidal! I hope the spasm calm down. Stress isn't helping me one little bit. Can't calm it though!
See how you go, hopefully it will cease.
Wouldn't it be great if they did butt transplants. Lol
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!