Cure for anal fissure

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Cure for anal fissure

Postby dan the man » 28 Mar 2013, 11:06

Hi Ive had an anal fissure for about a year now :(
I decided to invest in some products. Hemoclin gel (Ј15 english pounds, bought online). Provides instant cooling relief and antibacterial agents)
Wild Oregano oil ( Ј11.00 english pounds, bought online) Natural antibiotic, fights infection, safe to use internally or directly onto a wound)
Just google them both.
I dropped 3 - 4 drops of Wild Oregano oil into the opening of the Hemoclin gel bottle. The Hemoclin gel has an applicator that you insert inside your bottom and releases gel directly to the fissure. On first applying it does sting, but that's good and its getting right to the fissure to heal it!!
Ive been using now for a few days and the pain has gone!! I think Im on the way to getting rid of this bloody thing!! Image
You can also use vaseline onto the applictor of the Hemoclin gel to insert into your bottom before a bowel movement!! Image
Remember to wash the applicator each time you use it!!
I know its a big outlay, but if it cures the fissure, its worth it!!
Good luck guys Image
Im a woman by the way!!
dan the man

Topics: 2

Re: Cure for anal fissure

Postby Guest » 28 Mar 2013, 12:40

Thanks friend, we appreciate your story, join the club. You feel like you wanna tell the world when you overcome something as terrible as this, I know.
GBY