Need some advice

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Need some advice

Postby buttgirl » 07 Dec 2007, 13:11

I wouldn't worry so much about it becoming a fistula. those usually occur when the infection tunnels. If the infection is gone, then you should be fine.
The surgery site is all healed, but my rear is still sore. I have an external hemmie left over from the swelling. It usually behaves itself. any I have the hemmie turned fissure, which is being stubborn and not healing---ARGH! but at least it doesn't hurt too bad. It kinda feels like a paper cut--I just wish it would heal as fast as one!
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 07 Dec 2007, 13:19

I'm glad you're healing from the surgery, hopefully the fissure will heal soon too. At least you know how to treat it! How was your business trip? Did you find it a problem travelling with a fissure?
I posted some Lush reccomendations in the off topic section before you went-don't know if you remember asking about Lush? Its my favourite place!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby buttgirl » 07 Dec 2007, 16:53

Yep. I read the recs. I meant to thank you but was remiss. so a belated thanks an bunch!! I got my friend in Vegas some of the stuff you suggested. She really liked it. I think I'll go back and get some for myself.
The traveling was not so bad. I am at a point where I can manage with 1-2 baths a day and an ibuprofen. I did have a scary episode this weekend with blood on the tissue. I'm not sure what it was from. I wasn't even pooing at the time. but it only hurt a little the next day. It's almost like a blood blister popped. Now I feel a little better than normal. We'll see if that lasts... It's really funny, I never thought I would hope for even slow slow healing, but i am now.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Postby val » 08 Dec 2007, 13:24

Its weird how most of us keep getting other problems and strange bleedings, hemmies ect., its like its a weak area and attracts trouble! It is scary bleeding again especially when you don't know why. I'm getting bored revolving my life around my rear end!
Glad the travelling wasn't too bad, and you liked the Lush stuff!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby buttgirl » 10 Dec 2007, 13:55

yep. Me too. My pain has been really manageable for the past few days, but the fear is worse than ever. Technically, I was fine whle away, but I'm still afraid to travel. I'm afraid the pain will come back if I change my routine even a little. I'm afraid I will have a setback and be miserable.
buttgirl
King Fissure