Skin tag, white bumps

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Skin tag, white bumps

Postby Chicago19840000 » 18 May 2013, 14:34

Hello. Had on and off bleeding with bms over the last 6 months. I took a look and it seemed to be a hemorrhoid so I ignored it. I looked again and there is this skin tag that seems to be protruding from the anus as well as discrete white bumps, probably 5 surrounding the anus.
What should I do with this? Does this sound like an anal fissure to you guys that has progressed to a skin tag? With large bms I have occasional tearing or razor blade like pains
Help
Chicago19840000

Topics: 1

Re: Skin tag, white bumps

Postby Chicago19840000 » 18 May 2013, 14:48

Maybe it's not a skin tag though. It seems to be protruding out from the anus
Chicago19840000

Postby Chicago19840000 » 18 May 2013, 14:51

After reading more maybe its a sentinel pile? It bleeds from the tip after a bm. But what the heck are these little white bumps all around the opening
Chicago19840000

Postby marg6043 » 18 May 2013, 16:31

Chicago19840000, hello and welcome, if you are having bowel movements that feels like passing razors, bright red bleeding and something that looks like a hem, swollen and uncomfortable, it could be a fissure.
But I am not a doctor and without a proper diagnostic we are just guessing, is good for you to make appointment with a proper doctor, CRS will be a good start.
Now, I know what you mean about the sentinel pile, they can look and feel like hems, but they are actual stretched skin from the fissure and act as a protection.
Now about the bumps I have seen them before in my own body and they appeared when my fissure was fresh and the area irritated, they have gone away along with the inflammation.
You can ease the irritation before the Vaseline or any other natural oil.
I have baby desitin also, avoid TP for now and get unscented baby wipes.
Here in the forums you will find many ideas on how to help ease the pain, irritation and uncomfortable feeling after a
BM that a fissure can cause.
Still is advisable that you see a proper doctor to get a proper diagnostic, some people develop hems along with the fissures and treatment depends on doctors recommendation.
I hope you get some relief soon, keep us posted on your findings.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8