Multi vitamins? Good or bad?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Multi vitamins? Good or bad?

Postby Kreaybutt » 14 May 2013, 14:24

Today I bought a multi vitamin but made sure it didn't contain iron, are these ok to take or will they cause constipation? I don't feel very healthy lately especially because I've lost sooooo much weight and so scared of foods!
Kreaybutt
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 30

Re: Multi vitamins? Good or bad?

Postby Guest » 14 May 2013, 15:47

MV's never have given me problems or hard stools. I regularly donate plasma so thats one reason I started taking MV's.
Since I began taking them about two years ago, and along with a changed diet, thats when my "fishies all swam" away.
HTH

Postby snowdog » 19 May 2013, 13:09

I take a multivitamin daily and am kind of into nutrition as well - but don't take anything I say as gospel by any means..
Anyway, I never heard of a multivitamin causing constipation. It's probably all over the forum, but be sure to drink a lot of water every single day to keep things moving along. Do not fear food, either! Eat, but keep a high fiber diet and avoid junk foods as best as you can.
snowdog
Fibre Addict

Topics: 1

Postby Savaici » 19 May 2013, 16:26

I take wonderful multi-vitamins called SmartyPants for adults. I could not take the large horse pill type vitamin and these are wonderful (not to mention that the just about saved my life, restoring my energy when my body was at its lowest ebb). These are soft jellies, and you take six a day. So, for me, delicious as well as necessary.
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222