stenosis

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: stenosis

Postby Please go-away! » 13 Jun 2013, 12:30

Savaici wrote:
saintkilledher wrote:
dont think the scar tissue is that bad..just bad enough that sometimes it can take to long to have a BM and its to tight to have anal sex.
am still having problems with a little leakage now and then...had botox 2 times last year...was the unlucky 5 percent that developed incontinence...mine was shocking i had so many major accidents while out...that experience took alot out of me.
I really think im alone in this problem as ive seen 4 surgeons and they have all said the stenosis is only mild and in their opinion i dont need surgery....is so frustrating...the thought of having to deal with long BM's and no anal sex the rest of my life is so depressing..but i cant afford to go to a private  surgeon.

I know what you mean about the taking too long to have a BM, as that is my problem too (sometimes three quarters of an hour to get 'done' in between Sitz baths') . The thing for me is that I was seeing no improvement in the dilating, as the inflammation in the anal canal/rectum was just as bad. So, I am sticking to the amount of fibre that I can manage, and have increased a little bit of fruit for stool softener. I have other problems as I have diverticulosis as well, and pass blood on a regular basis, but not enough to have anemia.
Also, was told by the Fellow that I saw last year, that she could get a finger in so did not have stenosis. I do actually think a big part of the/my problem is the inflammation and maybe a mess up in the flora and fauna of the stool (hell, the conversations we have on here :roll:), so I very slowly going to start probiotics. I know that you have said tis better to get your everything naturally, but when something is quite obviously wrong, one has to try other things. I read a very good blog by guy with IBS, and am going to try what he is trying, which is Custom Probiotics 11-Strain. Starting off with infant steps...
When you say you spend too long having a BM, do you have pain, inside, with that, and do you sense you are inflamed, or does it all exit a good size etc?
From; Please go-away!..Does having diverticulosis cause spotting to because i was told by my Gastr Doc thats what I have too and a fissure at 5:00 plus hemmies.
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15