Rutin cured my fissure

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Rutin cured my fissure

Postby BC/DC » 07 Jun 2013, 17:05

I have had an anal fissure for about 7 or 8 years with varying intensities. Sometimes it was minor and sometimes it was extremely painful and bloody. About 2 years ago now the drummer in the band I am in (BC/DC) mentioned to me that someone he knew used Rutin to cure their fissure. I looked around for it and found it in a local health food shop here in Vancouver, I couldn't find it at any drugstore. Since I have been taking it (1 x 250mg a day) any sign of the fissure is gone. There was a few months that I ran out of of it and I wanted to see if the fissure would return just as a test to know if it was a coincidence that it went away but within a month the fissure returned. I am now convinced that this worked for me. There is not a lot of information on the long term affects of Rutin but I have no side effects at all. A bottle of 90 capsules is about $10 Canadian.

I hope this helps someone as I wish I had been told about this 8 years ago. Any doctor I talked to said to use stool softeners but that never worked for me and was just a temporary fix as I saw it.
Good luck everyone.
Cheers
BC/DC
[b]
BC/DC

Topics: 1

Re: Rutin cured my fissure

Postby saintkilledher » 08 Jun 2013, 19:37

have read about rutin healing hemmies so not surprised it works for fissures as well.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby saintkilledher » 14 Jun 2013, 23:32

Have been reading up more on rutin..if you have bleeding gums or youre nose bleeds easy you are likely to also suffer fissures and hemmies...weak blood vessels yes..I have bleeding gums have had them for years and my nose bleeds if i sneeze hard or its hot..rutin is in veg and fruit and herbal drinks...here in australia its hard to get rutin supplements by its self its always with like 10 other ingriedients.
saintkilledher
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 16

Postby 3 years now » 16 Jun 2013, 08:21

3 years now
Salt Bather

Topics: 9

Postby splinterboy1984 » 16 Jun 2013, 09:56

I am going to give this a try....Hey 3yearsnow have you tried this before?
splinterboy1984
Salt Bather

Topics: 3