Milk of Magnesia, etc.

Discuss changes in diet that have helped you manage your fissure, or any supplements or medications/creams that have been effective.

Return to Diet Tips / Supplements

Re: Milk of Magnesia, etc.

Postby Deleted User 5 » 17 Dec 2007, 20:40

WHY , OH WHY WE NEED SO MUCH NERVES IN OUR BUTTS ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
We gotta know when we gotta go!! Image
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 17 Dec 2007, 21:00

ha ha ha haaaa, but THAT many ??? The nerves that give us that "urge" info are not in the opening per se, but further up. And - the part that feels like burning and tearing is in the part of sphincter that is under our control (outer muscle). Spasms are in the inner muscle - painful yes, but not to the point of passing out like when poop tears that fissure on the verge of coming out - oh my, Kimmy, you were so lucky in that respect that you never had THOSE pains. Your fissure was probably higher up in the colon - lucky ducky ; ))) ! I am giving birth to a pineapple 3-4 times a day PLUS spasming after that for hours. Oh well - as I said - 2 more daaaaaaaaysssssss : )))) !!!!
XOXO
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 17 Dec 2007, 21:47

Pineapples have gotta hurt! Yes, I have heard so many horrible metaphors for the pain. And to think how miserable *I* was for seven months!
But soon your fissure(s) will heal, so very very soon! No more pine cones, just smooth bananas for 2008!!!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 19 Dec 2007, 15:32

hahhhahhaaa, thanks Kim XOXOO !!!!! Can't wait for that : )))) !!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61