Hardly any bleeding for months, and Then...

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Hardly any bleeding for months, and Then...

Postby NAKHTI » 02 Jul 2013, 13:34

A difficult hard stool, and now I am bleeding again...  Smdh    I honestly thought my 2 internal anal fissures were healed after these past few months, what happened??    :(
NAKHTI
Salt Bather

Topics: 11

Re: Hardly any bleeding for months, and Then...

Postby Deleted User 2651 » 02 Jul 2013, 13:50

Hi Nakhti,
I'm so sorry you've got a re-tear. I'm stuck in a retear cycle myself. Just remember that if it healed up before there are great chances it will heal again. My re-tears usually see a lot of improvement within 3 weeks and bleeding stops usually after just a few days.
Hang in there. Try not to feel totally helpless. That's the worst part. You CAN heal!
Deleted User 2651

Re: Hardly any bleeding for months, and Then...

Postby Guest » 02 Jul 2013, 14:59

Double Angst!!! Image 
NAKHTI
KeepingtheHope is right..."you can heal!
I spent 20 years in this maddening cylcle of re-tears and recurrs, but now as you may have read I'm working on year three of being AF free. Only one thing stopped the maddening cycle, and it was only after a decided change in my lifestyle.
Of course your re-tears may be from a totally different reason, but its time to take stock right now. It's time right now to be determined to make this your last re-tear ever. I only wish I had this forum full of "cheerleaders" and invaluable self help to help me back in the day.
A few months of healing for a fissure is actually not that long. The hard BM you had had no problem re-opening you up. Things down there need several more months of "peace" to re-turn to 100%.
For instance with me now a hard BM or two causes me no problems because I'm at least 2yrs removed from my last fish. But if those same two hard bm's came say some 15 months ago, I may have well opened up again.
So Nakhti again, I'm going to tell you what I just told KeepingThehope. Perhaps its best to first attack those "piranhas" via our diet. I know it may sound easy, but it may be the trickiest part of all. (Tricked the hell out of me for 20 years!!).
So please NaKHTI, just re-evaluate things now. In those past three months, was there any blood at all, was there any discomfort at all? How did you let that hard stool come about? Is there a food or two you know you need to stay away from?
This forum along with other places are good starting points to help figure what to do now. Keep searching and reading all you can as there is bound to be someone with a very similar experience as yours, but has healed. Always defer to your Dr. for Q and A and needed treatments, but don't let that stop you from being pro-active yourself at home.
You will beat these re-tears Nakhti, yes you will, losing is not an option, failure is not in the cards.
HTH GL