about nitroglycerin cream

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: about nitroglycerin cream

Postby buttgirl » 21 Dec 2007, 11:45

the nirto does burn for 5-10 min. It works by dialating the blood vessels, and I assuem this is what causes the burning feeling.
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby buttgirl » 21 Dec 2007, 11:46

val wrote:Our doctors here know nothing about all these sort of problems-you have to clue-up on everything on here and then go and tell them their job!
Good luck!

i have to do the smae here and then hope that I get one that actaully listens. Image
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby val » 21 Dec 2007, 13:27

trouble is, they DONT listen, they think they know best because they've passed some exams. They shouldn't be allowed to mess with our lives like this.
When(and if) I tell someone what I've got, they kinda look at me and I can tell that they're thinking, like, why is she letting a little cut in her butt take over her life!
No-one, absolutely no-one knows what its like except you guys!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 Dec 2007, 13:43

I can't believe the guy just basically rips Chris a new one and then whistles and says, "Oh, I didn't do that!"
I'm thinking, "WHAT?"Photobucket
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 21 Dec 2007, 15:35

Thanks everybody! When I went to the bathroom this morning, it burned alot so I made the call. The doctor told the nurse to tell me it's normal and I should see alot of improvement with my cuts in about 2 weeks. So, I'll go with it for a little bit longer and see if I can tolerate it a little better. It's been burning a little bit all day, not too bad though. I pretty much dread tonight putting it in there again. But, I really think the cream has started to help except for the burning. The BMs have been coming out much easier. Just a little sting instead of glass cutting pain and a little pinpoint dot of blood on the TP.
I wish the doctor would have said nitro cream might burn. I could have prepared myself. As long as it doesn't cause more problems. If I can't stand it, I'll call them and ask about the other cream.

Postby Fissulyna » 21 Dec 2007, 16:23

Oh dear Jul, like they care &: p !?! I met 5 doctors in my whole life (2 in different country), that really liked what hey do and really REALLY cared !!!!
It is so sad : (. Just the other day I asked one of my daughter's friends why he choose to study medicine and his answer was : "Well, a didn't know what to take , so I was thinking since I like "hands on " things - maybe medicine is , like, hands on, so yeah, I took medicine" ... Ooooooo-keyyyyyyy...I thought - one more moron
will get to treat somebody !!!!!!! How about : " I always waned to help people", or : " I hope I will find new cure for cancer one day", or " Eve since I lost my Grandpa to stroke I was decided to dedicate my life to educate public about prevention and healthy lifestyle ", or : " there is so much suffering in this world , I want to make one small difference at a time "...I mean - that should be application question no. 1 for all applying students - WHY do you want to be a doctor and, of course they should be attached on lie detector !!!
I think maybe 10% would pass.... :IMO:
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61