Inability to feel Urge and Pain, are those Emergency?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Inability to feel Urge and Pain, are those Emergency?

Postby bobasTic3 » 31 Jul 2013, 16:50

I have an Dr appointement next week. Iv'e been suffering with this for 1 month +
but since even if i call them, i can't realy go.. they don't have time to see me.
So, i just didn't bother and just toughing it up.
but i dont know if it is good to have waited this long without any treatment?
Just wondering.
No correct urge to poo sometimes no urge,   then other times light(very light) deceiving urge to poo, but then i can't really do if i try. Intense pain(but liveable) at random times throughout the day. not bleeding(not significant, although i have noted some redish on some of the poo pieces ) and not really pain upon BM( sometimse alittle but not really) but then again, i don't even have very good BMS. i have to force myself to try to bring things out and when they come ,they're light not very much comes out . no nice banana shapes the way they used to be when i was normal.
today i just did small bananas but not much.
Should i have treated this as an Emergency and went the first days i started having this Inability to get urge and problems doing BM  OR
is it ok that i have waited so long doing nothing?
bobasTic3
Salt Bather

Topics: 12

Re: Inability to feel Urge and Pain, are those Emergency?

Postby Please go-away! » 31 Jul 2013, 17:54

Hay Bob, so sorry to hear..when was it, several week's ago when I was plugged up, now I'm not saying you are..I went to emergency,
The hospital acting Physician gave an aggressive treatment, I picked it up at the local Walmart, did it and viola , relief in about two day's.
The Physician, told me to keep the script and when , I'm to see my Gastro, Doctor again to show it to her , so she can record it.
If you feel pressure at the rectum, like the stool is crowning but it's not opening because there mite be too much stool, do you feel the area below bulging out,when it's trying to release.
Don't feel afraid to go to emergency, g-d if I got plugged up with intense pain again, just see Image  how fast I would run there.
Have you any laxatives too take, I have a regular Drugstore Image here..lol.In the early day's I just about bought everything, including leftover from what the hospital told me to purchase.
Restoralax (Canadian version of movical and Miralax), Milk of Mag (or MOM), colace, lactoluse, Try one,if you can...not all.
All the best..
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15