How I treat my anal fissures

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

How I treat my anal fissures

Postby Tuberose » 01 Aug 2013, 22:29

Hi all,
Well I currently have one being treated ...that's because I was eating too much cheese and for some reason got lazy with my magnesium supplements.
I've found the best therapy for me is double dose of magnesium (which works to relax muscles including the sphincter) and also as a stool softener at the same time, also use manuka honey directly on the fissure...this stuff is amazing ..it will sting while the fissure is still not healed but it works very quickly in sealing the cut ... I also use rectogesic three times a day for three weeks ... And I wipe with warm coconut oil after a bowel movement ...this keeps the area soft and there is no friction from the toilet paper.
Tuberose
Fibre Addict

Topics: 9

Re: How I treat my anal fissures

Postby Please go-away! » 03 Aug 2013, 20:37

HI Tuberrose..Glad your on board, this is a great forum..and isn't manuka honey amazing. I have the medicinal one (smaller container)
when I sometimes apply down there and I bought the regular Manuka honey for my tea or oatmeal, I use 1/2 a teaspoon. Doesn't have to be refrigerated, actually the nutritionist at the health store recommended I not refrigerate it.
I have one near my bathroom and the other in my kitchen.
Take care tuberose. happy healing.Image 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15

Postby ppp » 06 Aug 2013, 05:05

I have a solid medicine for relief.Take HIMALAYA PILEX(herbal;no side effects) tablet 2 mor.2 evening after food and at the same time try everything to keep the stool soft.You will surely notice improvement after 3 days.It will at least take 15 days with the tablets to stop the pain.I am a sufferer myself from india.whenever i have a flare up,i take these tablets.Try and see for yourself.
ppp

Postby Please go-away! » 06 Aug 2013, 19:36

Hi ppp, I saw online that it's good for hemoroid's, now can it be used on a fissure.
I have both, At my next Doc appointment, she wiil check me down there, I can't see or tell where the spotting is coming from or what, some pain not intense and some stinging and tightness.:) 
Fissure fighter
Please go-away!
King Fissure

Topics: 15