Where can I buy Anoheal in London

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Where can I buy Anoheal in London

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 10:54

Dear all,
I am suffering from anal fissures since last summer. I browsed the internet and read some papers and eventually found what it seems to be the holy grail of anal fissure ointment: Anoheal! Unfortunately this drug is not available in Italy, where I live, so I have to look at the UK to buy it.
In two weeks I will be in London and would like to buy some Anoheal, does anyone can give me some hints on where I can found it.
Thank you

Re: Where can I buy Anoheal in London

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 11:27

Ciao ancora,
I have been using GTN so far but have had headaches with it.
It would seem that diltiazem(anoheal) is a better bet.
I'm probably going over stuff that you already know here so if so...just ignore it.
Anoheal is a calcium channel blocker. This is the same medicine as used for lowering blood pressure, and for that it is usually taken orally. You can take it orally(in a higher dose than with ointment) but apparently there are more side effects. BUT, if you wanted to take it orally you could probably get it prescribes by your doctor in Italy. If you want fewer side effects and want to go for an ointment (anoheal), then I think your best bet would be to go to a doctor in England and get a doctor herer to prescribe it for you. I done think you will be able to buy it. Ive been looking on the net and have not been able to buy it.
I hope this helps.
Da dove sei in itlaia?
Mi piace Italia moltissimo!!!!
Ciao

Postby Guest » 05 Jan 2008, 12:59

It's a prescription only cream here in the UK so you would have to get it prescriped by a GP.
There are drop-in GP clinics in London so you should be able to get seen quite easily and quickly :)
Just a thought...... it has to be kept in the fridge so you would need access to one :)

Postby Guest » 06 Jan 2008, 15:43

Thank you so much for the advise, I will go to see a GP in London and get Anoheal prescription.
For ukfizz:
I am from Turin, but some years ago I used to work in Reading near London.