acupuncturist?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: acupuncturist?

Postby Guest » 09 Jan 2008, 15:27

I am back from the appt. She was able to squeeze me in this morning so I didn't have to wait. It was a 2 hour appt. She told me I need to eat more beans/legumes and protein (i am a vegetarian). The needles were relatively painless (except for one on my hand, that hurt).
She gave me some herbs in pill form, they are made in the US so I hope they are safe. I also have a topical called Yin-Care. I will let you all know if it works at all, will try it tonight.
All in all, I don't feel very different. I still am spasming today....so I'm not sure if the actual needles helped.
Fissulyna, that's awful! I have heard only good things about acupuncture. Sorry you had a bad time! I hope this doesn't make things worse, yikes! I only made one more appt. so we'll see if it really helps.

Postby Guest » 09 Jan 2008, 15:32

oh, buttgirl:
she placed needles in my feet, calves, forearms, hands, upper back, abdomen.
no needles above my neck, which surprised me.
she also used a heat mineral lamp on my abdomen and lower back. that felt really nice.

Postby Fissulyna » 09 Jan 2008, 15:37

I know - I heard only god reports too - that is why I decided to try it. I thought : It will help or not help - but that it would actually harm me I could never imagine !!!! But, my body is very sensitive in many other ways so I am probably
exception. From the other hand she knew all of my medical history and should have been more "conservative" in approach - not to put me on electric stimulator for one hour !!!! Oh well, what happened -happened - I have to plow forward...
I hope your fissure will heal fast - it must be horrible having baby and having to deal with this excruciating pain at the same time : (((.
GOOD LUCK AND GET WELL SOON !!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion