Small update seton placement

Fistula support sub forum. Are you having, or have you had surgery for a Fistula? Or are you just looking for information? We will help where we can and are here to offer support, member-to-member. Check out our Fistula Success Stories sub-forum too!!

Return to FISTULA - Are you having surgery for a Fistula or already had it?

Small update seton placement

Postby carmona81 » 19 Nov 2013, 01:30

So I went to see my crs today for my first post op. He said everything is looking goof with the placement of the seton. Next visit with him will be for a surgery on Dec 19th. I didn't even ask what his plans were or anything. My mind just went blank! I recently picked up some in BC of stomache virus that's giving me hell! I did ask what he recommends and his response was let it run I it's course! I feel so crappy and didn't even go to work cause of this. I'm so glad I have a understanding manager. When I got to go I got to go!
carmona81
Salt Bather

Topics: 10

Re: Small update seton placement

Postby Ever the Optimist » 20 Nov 2013, 16:35

Carmona,
Sorry to read you are suffering - it's just a double whammy when you've got a stomach virus on top of your procedural recovery! but good to read, that things are looking good for you.
It's great you have an understanding boss and if you're going to be ill, you'll need a little rest & recovery time anyway,so make the most of it. Hoping you feel better soon :)
Chronic Fissure diagnosed December 2011
Healed by Diltiazem around Feb 2013
Anal Fistula followed burst abscess in June 2012
2 internal troublesome piles remain & suspected, but undiagnosed, ongoing Levator Ani type symptoms & flare-ups
Ever the Optimist

Topics: 24
Mood: Living life again

Re: Small update seton placement

Postby carmona81 » 25 Nov 2013, 03:50

Two whole days! Lol. So glad that's over. Family got ill too! I'm starting to get excited over this coming surgery. I'm hoping this one works.
carmona81
Salt Bather

Topics: 10