Wheatgrass does work

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Wheatgrass does work

Postby AFSufferer » 08 Feb 2013, 10:01

Just wanted to say that wheatgrass cream really does work. I thought it didn't after two months use and absolutely nothing, but it appears you have to just keep using it, some of us take a lot longer especially if you have other illnesses like diabetes. However after 11 weeks of constant use the pain is almost gone. The fissure still isn't really healed as I know it is still there. But the pain is so far down I only get an occassional sharp pain to let me know it is still around. I have had some on off bleeding with bowel motion come back too. Don't know why as there seems no reason for this. I am still using the wheatgrass cream and the pain is definitely right down. Hope this helps some who have tried the wheatgrass. Just keep using it, because it can take a very long time to work.
AFSufferer
Fibre Addict

Topics: 3

Re: Wheatgrass does work

Postby coconut » 08 Feb 2013, 12:09

I don't think that an improvement after two months is really what I'm looking for. That seems to be about the same as what happens with a non-cronic fissure if you do nothing but keep your bowels loose. But I'm glad you are feeling better.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Re: Wheatgrass does work

Postby boulderguy » 25 Nov 2013, 22:43

I've been using Dr. Wheatgrass cream for a couple weeks and can tell a definite difference. After three months of having a doctor tell me to eat lots of brown rice and veggies and it will eventually clear up, I decided to get more proactive. You've all probably been through the "this time I really think I've turned the corner" and then BOOM a little constipation and a big setback. This has happened to me countless times over the past four months of suffering. Since I started in with the cream (and more recently added the wheatgrass Super Shots) the bad days are not as bad and I recover from them quicker. I have corresponded with Dr. Chris (aka Dr. Wheatgrass) and feel like he is a genuine person who's really in it to help people like us. He says persistence in maintaining your daily wheatgrass regimen is what will make the difference.
boulderguy
Fibre Addict