Pressure felt, followed by pain.

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Pressure felt, followed by pain.

Postby Raul » 27 Oct 2008, 20:20

Hello,
Today when I was driving to the store, I felt a weird pressure feeling around my anus, I taught it was gas, but couldn't let it out.
The pressure feeling started escalating, that I felt a sharp pain as I was driving.
Has anyone had this situation happen to them in the past?
If so, any ideas on how to treat it?
Raul
Salt Bather

Topics: 7

Re: Pressure felt, followed by pain.

Postby Guest » 27 Oct 2008, 20:23

I have felt that too and I don't know for sure what it is but is probably related to injury. There are a lot of nerves down there that can send out different sensations like the rectum being full, or burning, any number of things. It could have been how you were sitting at the moment and might have just triggered a neural response. Did it get better or did it cause you a setback?

Postby Raul » 27 Oct 2008, 20:49

It got better, but after I got out of my vehicle and did some walking around the store.
The pain is somewhat bearable, nothing like the dreaded sphincter spasm pain! Image
Raul
Salt Bather

Postby Jen » 27 Oct 2008, 21:12

I get these twinges & pressure once in a while. I get it less and less now. I think Lecia is right, the area is just tender from injury. I wish that whole area was designed with fewer nerves down there.
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Guest » 28 Oct 2008, 06:47

Yeah, me too. I could do with about a few dozen less nerve bundles I think. If it went away after you got up, I don't think it is anything to worry about.

:hhouse:

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Oct 2008, 13:03

Well - that wold be my first question that I will ask either the God or Darwin - whoever I see the first in the land of "forever pastures" !!! WHY THE HECK WE NEED SOOOOOOO MANY there ?????? AND WHY the one for PAIN in particular ?????? Nerve endings that feel just pressure would serve the purpose just fine !!!!!! Many things are badly designed in our body - I do not know how we never got extinct in the first place ? We are just ugly, slow , sickly animals that have enough brain cells to "keep the fire going" and attach a stone to the wood stick so that we can clabber poor other creatures and than each other too !!!! And that was enough to make us "dominant" species ???? Something does not add up Image !!!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 28 Oct 2008, 20:22

No kidding. What evolutionary benefit is there to be able to feel pain in your rectum?

Postby Fissulyna » 28 Oct 2008, 22:42

I truly don't see any, especially in that MAGNITUDE !!!! Some small felling of pain is necessary maybe so we would know if fish bone got stuck in our anus or if there is an infection or something like that but in any other circumstance it has NO purpose at all Image . The malignancies do not hurt for example unless they are so advanced that it is too late to do anything about it. And, while we were in caves, like that fact made any difference at all ! So, as one of my CRSs said - one thing that God designed badly Image.
Regardless of who designed it - higher power LOL or nature - it is poorly designed and if we are made in an "image of God" , than "thank you very much" Image And why evolution had such a bad course for our pelvic area in general is beyond me as a biologist !!!! Human females are the only ones having such painful and long deliveries too and with such high mortality rate at childbirth !!!! Do you know that in Africa one in 48 women dies during childbirth ????? So, it is not the truth that we have problems because of our "industrial" life stiles and bad diet and all that crap.
I would definitely choose to come to this earth as a big oak tree next time around
Image - don't want to deal with any of animalistic conditions , or deep emotions or organ systems - I will be one big happy tree Image !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 29 Oct 2008, 12:45

Fish bone Image Image Image
Raul - maybe drive sitting on a hot water bottle , wonderful for spasms :D

Postby Raul » 29 Oct 2008, 14:59

Tabby, I use a thermipad that I put in the microwave for about a minute. It sure does help out after I have a bm and feel the pain coming. I sit on it for about 10 minutes and it does relax the muscles down there.
I think I might have to carry that thing everywhere I go, from now on, I guess until I can get the AF healing under control.
This has been my 7th week knowing about my AF.
Before that I didn't have any pain, I did have blood coming out, but no pain.
Now every time I have a BM I have some sort of pain, blood every once in awhile, whenever I let a hard one out.
I also wish that we didn't have that many nerve endings down there, or none at all. Image
Raul
Salt Bather