Q and A with AFSF Members

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

Re: Q and A with AFSF Members

Postby Guest » 23 Feb 2008, 09:29

Val, do you not remember Gordon the gopher?? hehehe
He used to be in the broom cupboard with him that does 'dancing on ice' :)

Postby Guest » 24 Feb 2008, 13:19

Are gophers the same as prairie dogs?

Postby SunshineHope » 24 Feb 2008, 15:35

Okay! I'm not sure why you guys are talking about gophers, but how about I ask 10 new Questions.......?? HMM
1) What's your favourite animal? Why?
2) Do you feel any connection/link to any of the elements OR any natural power of nature? (I know it's an odd question but Oh well :D) e.g. it could be an element like fire or it could be any natural power like... the ocean, forest, sun, moon, whatever (I'm interested to see responses! You can be creative)..
3) What's something you wish you had done when you were younger but never did?
4) Something CRAZY you still want to do but haven't done it yet?
5) Favourite place to travel to?
6) If you could re-name yourself what name would you choose?
7) What are some of your strengths?
Image What are some of your weaknesses?
9) Have you ever played an instrument or sung in a band/group/etc?
10) Your favorite TV Show(s) while growing up? (e.g. in elementary or highschool)
:)
SunshineHope
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 38

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Feb 2008, 15:50

Gophers are not same as Prairie Dogs - and my dear friend KIM on purpose posted cute picture of some cute ground squirrel to tease me Image :roll: !
Now, I thought he learned not to "stroke" little Fissy wrong way Image , but NOOOOOooooooo Image
I am sorry that I don't know how to post Gopher picture but it is not cute in any way or from any angle Image , and I am going to pack first one that I catch and release it in Kim's garden Image !!!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby val » 24 Feb 2008, 15:57

1.favourite animal is a tortoise, I've just always wanted one
2.I feel a natural connection to rainbows because their changing colours fascinate me, and because it makes me think of unicorns!
3.I dont wish I had done anything else when I was younger, because I never look back on the past
4.I'd like to write a novel-and it would be crazy!
5.I'd like to travel to the North Pole
6.I would rename myself something mythical, girly and fairylike and totally unpronouncable!
7.Some of my strengths are-honesty,morality, empathy and trying to do something nice for someone at least once a day.
8.Some of my weaknesses are-being scared of everything, scatty, impulsive and untidy.
9.I have played a clarinet and a violin
10. My favourite tv show in primary school was Hectors House and Mr. Ben, and my fav tv show in secondary school was The Tomorrow People and Grange Hill.
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby val » 24 Feb 2008, 15:59

I believed that picture WAS a gopher! I thought it was cute!!
Yes, Helen, I remember Gordon the Gopher, but didn't make the connection, and I can't remember what he looked like!
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86

Postby Guest » 24 Feb 2008, 16:05

Sunshine-you have to answer your own questions, there, girlie girl!!!

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Feb 2008, 16:08

Val - you see what that naughty boy Kim does to me ??? Go and Google Gopher and you will get a lot of pictures if you really want to see one ! It has small body, BIG head, almost no eyes and HUGE yellow rodent teeth. Well, it is not his fault that nature made him that way, nor does it deserves to die because of that or any other thing - but he and garden are just two things that can not exist TOGETHER Image !
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Fissulyna » 24 Feb 2008, 16:20

1) What's your favourite animal? Why? Love them all except Gophers LOL, or maybe sharks and crocodiles too, and who would like roaches or mosquitoes ???? WHY - just because LOL
2) Do you feel any connection/link to any of the elements OR any natural power of nature? Definitely Pacific Ocean - why - they serve great Mai-Tai on it's shores, and guys ain't bad looking either LOL
3) What's something you wish you had done when you were younger but never did? Followed my artistic carrier
Sell everything and go and live on Pacific Ocean island LOL
5) Favourite place to travel to? Should I say - PACIFIC Ocean , ahahahhaaaaaaaa...
Alekalani - ALOHA dhoi ???
7) What are some of your strengths? I have very strong biceps - a few can win me in arm-wrestling : )))
What are some of your weaknesses? My internal sphincter lost its power after LIS !!!
9) Have you ever played an instrument or sung in a band/group/etc? I answered to it in previous questionary ; )
10) Your favorite TV Show(s) while growing up? (e.g. in elementary or highschool) You never heard of them LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Postby Guest » 24 Feb 2008, 16:39

1) What's your favourite animal? Why? Giraffes. They are elegant creatures even though physically awkward. They are just amazing to look at.
2) Do you feel any connection/link to any of the elements OR any natural power of nature? (I know it's an odd question but Oh well :D) e.g. it could be an element like fire or it could be any natural power like... the ocean, forest, sun, moon, whatever (I'm interested to see responses! You can be creative)..
Probably the Black Forest. It is so romantic.
3) What's something you wish you had done when you were younger but never did?
Taken ballet.
Learn how to fence
5) Favourite place to travel to?Switzerland
Philippa or Pippa for short
7) What are some of your strengths? Empathetic, able to read emotions (though sometimes that can be a weakness because it affects me too much), loyal, loving. MODEST?
Image What are some of your weaknesses?
Worry, critical, shy, let things get to me, somewhat of a depressive personality.
9) Have you ever played an instrument or sung in a band/group/etc?
No Band.
10) Your favorite TV Show(s) while growing up? (e.g. in elementary or highschool)
Love Boat
:)