Question for the ladies.....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Question for the ladies.....

Postby GGky1959 » 05 Feb 2013, 18:52

Another side effect I'm experiencing from this awful thing is my va-jay-jay hurting. I don't know if its because I'm straining so much or what. Are any of the ladies here feeling any pressure down there that causes discomfort and pain also?
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 25

Re: Question for the ladies.....

Postby suzyljank » 05 Feb 2013, 19:13

Hi, when you have spasms they can cause your pelvic floor muscles to contract too. They're all related. Sometimes it can make you feel like you have to urinate more too. Suzy
suzyljank

Topics: 23
Mood: very optimistic

Postby coconut » 05 Feb 2013, 20:36

oh my goddess, yes. My butt hurts so bad I can feel it in my labia.
coconut
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 12

Postby marg6043 » 05 Feb 2013, 21:10

Yes, yes, I remember when my fissure was freshly opened it felt like I just had a baby and got stitches after the cut they do to help with birth, lo and behold I even explained to the colorectal doctor that it felt raw down there just like your third day after giving birth.
Funny how the pain can travel, but in our case as women everything down there is so close together.
marg6043
King Fissure

Topics: 8

Postby GGky1959 » 06 Feb 2013, 13:37

Ladies, than you all so much for responding...you have no idea what it feels like to have someone else validate your pain and that your not crazy and alone in this....thanks again. I'm so glad I've come here.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby fedupandsore » 08 Feb 2013, 08:37

Yes I kiiiiiiills :( I'm glad it's not just me!
I have my surgery tomorrow I'm hoping all pain will eventually go xxx
fedupandsore
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Postby Reni » 08 Feb 2013, 23:30

First day of my period my AF acted even more strange also frequent urinary kind of thing too. Down there they are all related to each other. I can only hope that we all recover soon and get back our normal life. I miss it so much.
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

normal?

Postby GGky1959 » 09 Feb 2013, 16:42

Reni wrote:First day of my period my AF acted even more strange also frequent urinary kind of thing too. Down there they are all related to each other. I can only hope that we all recover soon and get back our normal life. I miss it so much.

Reni, what is normal anymore (smile). Had I any clue I would spend the better part of what should be a great new year, stressing over a BM, I would have stayed in 2012 (smile). I am still perplexed of how consuming this dreaded AF has over one's life, its too bizzare to even imagine at times......and like you, I so miss normal so much, so very much.
GGky1959
Proctosphincteranalogist

Postby Reni » 09 Feb 2013, 18:31

I was just thinking about normal life just now. I took my 2.5 month old baby to park for a fresh air walk an hour ago. I had an emergency to go to bathroom... I had to use public restroom which scares me to death since ive got this Butt problem... lucky I had my mom with me. I couldn't even take my daughter out for a walk by myself. What a life... I think I will give it a shot for LIS at this point... I look at my baby and I always feel bad that I could've been better mom if I didn't suffer with this butt problem. I'm making my husband my mom and my daughter miserable. They are only people that I have here...my all other family is abroad. I wish you nothing but normal healthy life. My friends came over to see my daughter and I hear them wanting to have designer bag and shoes... in my mind I was thinking all I want is normal healthy life!
Reni
Salt Bather

Topics: 1

Postby Rachael 1984 » 16 Feb 2013, 17:36

Hi ladies! I have this problem with my front bottom as well! Since the Fissures started becoming a major pain the @** last September, I have had frequent urination, burning urination, and when the Fissures are in burning all day mode👹👹👹👹👹 my Vag burns and is sore. Hopefully this is related, and I don't have another problem as well! I am finding it hard to cope! Had suicidal thoughts and depression. And these devils can't kill you, it is so awful how this issue can take over your life!
I am seeing a Gynae as well, just to check there are no other issues. Please god no!!! 😷
Last edited by Rachael 1984 on 16 Feb 2013, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo
Hem Banding sept 2012
2Fissures
Nitro- Effective short term
April 2013-Botox-Effective short term
Diltazem-No effect, developed Rash
July 2014-Diagnosed High Resting Pressure
LIS performed on 17.9.14
Ongoing pain/re-tears. Awaiting pressure test results.
Rachael 1984

Topics: 26
Mood: Please heal!