Raw veg, salad, coleslaw, good or bad?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Re: Raw veg, salad, coleslaw, good or bad?

Postby happyass » 17 Mar 2010, 17:32

well it's a good idea when changing ur diet that when introducing something new, to do it in smaller quantities.
i think that perhaps the combination of the herbs and garlic and not sure if you added any dressings, those all together could have not mixed well....so that may be another reason for your experience.
all veggies are good for you but if you are worried about how it will come out of your butt, definitely boil them or steam them so that they become soft and if you want, you can always puree them and make them into a soft soft puree or soup.
you can always get in it somehow! and just depends on how you cook it, it will come out differently too!
don't give up on veggies. just attempt making them another way. they will be good for you. also, you want to consider eating veggies and fruit that are in season and local to you. this will help your body process them as your body is set to your local climate and season.
sorry for the setback.....i hated that...i called it the fissure tango and just when we thought we were so close to feeling good or healed, bam.....a little surprise - it can be anything - not just food - like emotions, stress, etc.....
you'll be good in no time.....don't let this make you feel worse than what your bum already has experienced.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Re: Raw veg, salad, coleslaw, good or bad?

Postby Fissulyna » 18 Mar 2010, 01:00

Everything that Happy said !!!!!! Read it again ; ) LOL
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61