skin tags inflammed

vacation time and this!!

A sub-forum to talk about what our fissures, etc., leave behind. Tags, uncomfortable and sometimes painful. This is the place!

Return to Anal Skin Tag/Sentinel Pile

skin tags inflammed

Postby scaredritz » 29 Jun 2017, 12:22

i am going on a two week vacation tomorrow, and guess what reared its ugly head today - my anal issues. I dont know what is happening down thee or what triggered this but the skin tags are swollen and pretty inflammed. My anus is sore and irritated. I am frustrated , cant even tell u how much cos everything was quiet down there for the past few weeks and i thought i was done with the issues. But no, it chose today to bounce back.....why oh why!!
Anywasy, seeking advice as to how to keep my sanity during vacations and enjoy them rather than worrying myself sick and spoiling the fun, not only for me but for the family too. How do u guys manage vacations and being away from home where u cannot control the food u eat and the not so familiar bathroom. I am so used to squatting using a footstool, dont know how i am gonna going to amnage with out one.
ugggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh
scaredritz
Fibre Addict

Topics: 13

Re: skin tags inflammed

Postby patience_and_healing » 29 Jun 2017, 21:51

Stay on top of the water, fiber and laxative routine. The bowels can often slow down during travel. If you can get a folding foot stool to carry with you then that should work well. Otherwise maybe find something else to rest your feet on.
8/16-12/16: Fissure due to antibiotics
5/17: Botox to sphincter, fissure healed
9/19: Trigger point injections and pudendal nerve block
11/19: Botox to pelvic floor
8/20: Botox to pelvic floor in new location.
On and off in pelvic physical therapy
patience_and_healing

Topics: 40