Sorted - thanks to this forum!

Please help others by posting your success story here. Tell us what worked for you, before you move on with your fissure-free life!!

Return to Anal Fissure Success Stories

Sorted - thanks to this forum!

Postby BunchOfCoconuts » 17 Jul 2015, 16:03

On Monday after my usual morning ablutions, I suffered pain that can only be compared to Satan having taken up residence in my bottom and setting fireworks off every two minutes. Excruciating does not do it justice.
On Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday it was the same - after the morning BM, just the most unbelievable pain which I am sure most on here can identify with.
The strongest painkillers I could get legally didn't really do anything so I got hold of some illegal industrial strength painkillers and they didn't really help either.
All the time I was searching online for help and it became obvious very quickly from my symptoms that I had an anal fissure.
Yesterday I ate hardly anything and didn't go to the toilet this (Friday) morning as I was scared of experiencing the pain again
In my desperate search for a cure, I stumbled across this forum and read what everyone said about coconut oil so I went to my nearest Holland And Barrett and bought a big jar (which was on at half price - bonus!), came home and slapped a load on and went, with trepidation, to the toilet.
There was some pain but nothing like the previous days and as soon as I had finished I showered and applied a load more coconut oil and waited. Usually the pain started up about ten minutes after the BM so after half an hour, I was confident the oil had worked. So it proved. There was slight discomfort but not what you would call pain.
So I went and ate a massive dinner which made me want to go again about two hours after and so I applied more coconut oil and went for it. It was painful but once again, nothing compared to the previous days and I showered again and applied more oil and although it is now throbbing a bit, it is more than bearable, unlike before when I was completely incapacitated by the pain.
This stuff is truly magical and I am so shocked that some people on this forum have been suffering for months and years! Go get some coconut oil and slap it all over your butt, liberally and you will be cured, simple as that.
I just had to come on here and give my testimony as I am so grateful to the people who gave theirs. The forum operators provide a great service here and I, for one, have been saved a lot of suffering because of this facility.
I thank you, sincerely, from the heart of my bottom!
BunchOfCoconuts

Topics: 1

Re: Sorted - thanks to this forum!

Postby Sufferingbadly » 17 Jul 2015, 22:40

Haha thank you for your story, your descriptions made me laugh :). Yes I agree with you...the coconut oil is nothing short of amazing!! so glad to hear your feeling better!
Sufferingbadly
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Re: Sorted - thanks to this forum!

Postby Savaici » 18 Jul 2015, 11:50

:Rock: :afsmile:
Savaici
Administrator

Topics: 222