Spasms

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Spasms

Postby edward_adams » 05 Apr 2009, 09:36

Hello.
It's been awhile. Going through the threads and seeing all support is what makes this place so great.
I had been "healed" for over year....but in the last month, the fun has returned.
It's different this time, I only hurt at the beginning of a BM, have a little blood and feel fine right after.
Then, 3-4 hours later the spasms come. What's up with that?
I'm on nitro again, but have no idea why the spasms happen so long after the BM?
edward_adams
Salt Bather

Topics: 6

Re: Spasms

Postby Fissulyna » 05 Apr 2009, 14:47

Hi Ed,
After 2 years of dealing with my butt and hanging in here with fellow sufferers , I came to the conclusion that butt problems have no rules and many things make no sense - so the best approach is to find out what helps with whatever is bothering you and stick with that !
The fact that you already healed once and stayed healed for a year is a very positive thing - that means that you are capable of healing and it is a major plus ! What caused your fissure to come back ? : ((( If it was constipation , than you have to work on that part ASAP.
In general, spasms are not only painful - they hinder the healing process and hopefully Nitro will help. I also hope that you are taking long warm soaks couple of times a day and stay well hydrated.
I wish you fast and forever healing and let the fact that you are not in major pain 24/7 be of some comfort to you in this healing period Image
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Apr 2009, 17:01

My spasms always started some time after the BM. Not that long, though, usually in about 1 hour to 90 minutes. Who could guess why. It really sucks thought to have to deal with that after being healed for a year!
Deleted User 5

Postby val » 06 Apr 2009, 01:00

Poor you!It must be horrible thinking it was forever healed and then it rears its ugly head again!
My spasms were unpredictable and happened a fair time afterwards - possibly an hour or two - I've no idea why.
How did you heal last time? Hopefully, non-surgical methods will heal you again, but if it persists, then maybe think about LIS?
val
King Fissure

Topics: 86