Stool softener and retear

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion




Stool softener and retear

Postby Camry » 24 Aug 2018, 23:45

Am i the only one or have you guys experienced a retear even when taking stool softener...i've had a couple of weeks without a retear until today again...slight blood on bm. Am beginning to think it is my diet probably what i eat? Munched on some fried food the other day with i guess not too much water. :cry:
Last edited by Camry on 25 Aug 2018, 00:58, edited 2 times in total.
Camry
Salt Bather
 
Posts: 31
Topics: 6
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 19:07
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: None specified

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby Deleted User 7411 » 25 Aug 2018, 00:46

This has been me since May. I was even on movicol 2x a day this time. I suspect fast food and lack of water did me in. And stress too. They all seem to go hand in hand. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I suspect that when I start feeling healed, I get lax on my good habits. I haven't made it 3 weeks without pain but I did make it 5 weeks without bleeding until today. Mine is small but so annoying. Last year I had 2 and 1 sachet was enough. This time I have to keep everything super super soft.
Deleted User 7411
 

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby mike1971 » 25 Aug 2018, 08:07

Sorry to hear that Camry.

What was the fried food you ate?
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist
 
Posts: 238
Topics: 14
Joined: 27 May 2018, 14:39
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Gender: Male

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby Camry » 25 Aug 2018, 17:58

mike1971 wrote:Sorry to hear that Camry.

What was the fried food you ate?


I was thinking it was kfc...was not able to eat some leafy or fibrous food that day... :cry:
Camry
Salt Bather
 
Posts: 31
Topics: 6
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 19:07
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: None specified

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby Camry » 25 Aug 2018, 18:02

dani wrote:This has been me since May. I was even on movicol 2x a day this time. I suspect fast food and lack of water did me in. And stress too. They all seem to go hand in hand. I'm pretty disappointed in myself. I suspect that when I start feeling healed, I get lax on my good habits. I haven't made it 3 weeks without pain but I did make it 5 weeks without bleeding until today. Mine is small but so annoying. Last year I had 2 and 1 sachet was enough. This time I have to keep everything super super soft.



Hope you get better too...glad to know i am not alone :D
Camry
Salt Bather
 
Posts: 31
Topics: 6
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 19:07
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: None specified

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby mike1971 » 25 Aug 2018, 19:17

Camry wrote:
mike1971 wrote:Sorry to hear that Camry.

What was the fried food you ate?


I was thinking it was kfc...was not able to eat some leafy or fibrous food that day... :cry:


KFC? What.......no Jollibee?!
mike1971
Proctosphincteranalogist
 
Posts: 238
Topics: 14
Joined: 27 May 2018, 14:39
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 12 times
Gender: Male

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby Camry » 25 Aug 2018, 22:10

mike1971 wrote:
Camry wrote:
mike1971 wrote:Sorry to hear that Camry.

What was the fried food you ate?


I was thinking it was kfc...was not able to eat some leafy or fibrous food that day... :cry:


KFC? What.......no Jollibee?!



:p nah...must be too much fried and stressed at work a bit....
Camry
Salt Bather
 
Posts: 31
Topics: 6
Joined: 25 Jul 2018, 19:07
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 0 time
Gender: None specified

Re: Stool softener and retear

Postby Deleted User 7411 » 27 Aug 2018, 06:40

Too much pizza for me. Friday was a stressful day. I've not really paid for it in pain except with the initial retear. It stung again for a split second tonight after a day of being fine and looks like it bled a little. But pain wise I've been fine. I can only hope it wasn't as big of a set back as I thought.

Here's hoping your pain let's up too. As weird as it sounds, it's helpful to know I'm not alone. I hate AFs so much and I'm surrounded by people who don't understand.
Deleted User 7411
 


  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests