Support and Encouragement

We would love to hear your comments, and any suggestions you might have for the Forum. Feel free to tell us what you think!!

Return to Comments, Suggestions and Ideas

Re: Support and Encouragement

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 May 2008, 08:59

Thanks, Jen! How's the mucus, is it better yet?
Deleted User 5

Postby Jen » 21 May 2008, 09:03

Thanks for asking Kim! I have not had any mucus today, so thats a good sign. I hope its better soon or I will have to go back in for another check up. I am so thankful though, because I feel wonderful besides the mucus.
I better go - I get so addicted to reading this board and I have a huge Pharmacology test in an hour - Nitro is one of the meds I am being tested on today! SWEET! Image
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby Jo » 21 May 2008, 09:40

Jen, good luck on your test.
It is easy to be on here and not get things done!
Everyone have a good week... :pooh:
Jo
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 5

Postby cherylk » 21 May 2008, 09:46

My son is in pharmacy school (just completed his first year) andis presently involved in a summer internship at a pharmacy. Soon he might be able to be an additional resource! I am proud of him because he quit his 1 1/2 jobs to return to school as an older adult.
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 May 2008, 10:07

Yes, this place is addictive. It has been for me and I have seen it time and again with others! It meant so much to me when I was suffering. Cheryl and Gareth gave me the exact encouragement I needed to go get the LIS and end my own personal horror. That was a year and a half ago and I am still here!
I remember being invited here and logging on, the board was completely empty except for a few cursory remarks by Cheryl to get things going. I was the first visitor. If things keep up, I may well be the last!
Yes, good luck on your test, Jen!
Deleted User 5

Postby Jen » 21 May 2008, 15:19

Kim -
Wow! I can't believe you were the first visitor! There are so many members now - not too many though - just the right amount of people to make all the new members feel warm & welcome! I have a feeling I will be here for a while too - I hope I can help others cope with their issues. I ran across the forum by accident. I typed in a internet seach for pergnancy & LIS (just making sure I could have kids after LIS) and a post from the forum popped up.
Cheryl -
Good for your son! You must be very proud! Parm school is hard to get into. I am 28 and am also doing a career change. I am going to school to be an RN and I graduate in a year. Prior to this, I was in the military.
Jen
Jen
King Fissure

Topics: 39

Postby cherylk » 21 May 2008, 15:37

Jen,
I am very proud of him indeed. He quit his ft job in information services at one of our local hospitals and his pt job as a chemistry instructor at our local community college in order to return to school. He has no wife or family, so hopefully, everything will work out OK for him. I suggested he go to pharm school right after he got his chem degree many years ago, but he was tired of school at that point and wanted to make some $$$. He had lots of nurses in his chem classes when he was an chem instructor at the college. Good luck with your nursing career!!
cherylk
VIP

Topics: 46

Postby Guest » 21 May 2008, 16:35

Kim...Does Cheryl still pop in ?
I found this board at around halloween time, i remember the theme and everybodys funny pictures :**:

Postby Deleted User 5 » 21 May 2008, 16:43

No, I haven't heard from her since October, Tabby! It would sure be nice to hear from her, though!
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 21 May 2008, 17:11

Ahh that is a shame !
I hope she is happy and well where ever she may be :)