Surgeons in Ireland

Looking for a good doctor in Ireland

Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Surgeons in Ireland

Postby Poopinpeace » 09 Jul 2022, 19:15

Hi there! I’m a 28 year old female who has been suffering from fissures since Dec 2021. So far I’ve tried Botox (which worked great for two months and then lost all effect), and am currently on Diltiazem. I am experiencing pain for about 5/6 hours after going to the toilet every morning and I feel like this thing is taking over my life. I just really want a solution. I don’t think the conservative methods are working for me despite being careful about following all the instructions from the doctor/what I’ve read online. I think to get over this I’ll need surgery and im wondering if anyone has had good experiences with a CRS in Ireland? I would at least like to talk to someone who can tell me what my options are (the current doctor pretty much told me to live in pain :,)
Many thanks!
Poopinpeace

Topics: 2

Re: Surgeons in Ireland

Postby ESun » 28 Jul 2022, 20:38

I am on Diltiazem as well, I've been suffering since 2017.
This flare up was so challenging. I am day 2 of liquid diet. No smoothies, just liquids (juice, broth, nut and dairy milk, etc)
I am going to be doing this for 10 days minimum.
I recommend you visit this page https://www.optimalhealthnetwork.com/Na ... -s/191.htm
I ordered her book and her salve.
I was so depressed yesterday but today woke up and told myself I can heal this again.
I haven't figured out the best diet for me, but I do know I need to do liquids so I can heal, work with a physical therapist to relax the area, and then move into real diet changes to work with the rest of my life.
I hope this is helpful to you!
ESun
Salt Bather

Topics: 3