The Blonde administrator

Need some comic relief?? Games and quizzes are here. Want to talk about your pets, your life, etc? This is the place!

Return to Quizzes, Games & Chat

The Blonde administrator

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 May 2008, 15:20

A policeman was interrogating 3 AF boardies who were training to become detectives. One moderator and two administrators.
To test their skills in recognizing a suspect, he shows the first one, Christie, a moderator who may be blonde Image , a picture for 5 seconds and then hides it.
“This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?”
Christie answers, “That’s easy, we’ll catch him fast because he only has one eye!”
The policeman says, “Well…uh…that’s because the picture shows his profile.”(Side pose…)
Slightly flustered by this ridiculous response, he flashes the picture for 5 seconds at the second boardie, an administrator who was at least once blonde, and asks her, “This is your suspect, how would you recognize him?”
Lecia giggles, flips her hair and says, “Ha! He’d be too easy to catch because he only has one ear!”
The policeman angrily responds, “For Pete’s sake, What’s the matter with you two?? Of course only one eye and one ear are SHOWING because it’s a picture of his profile!! Is that the best answer you can come up with?!?”
Extremely frustrated at this point, he shows the picture to the third boardie, an administrator who was sorta blonde in his youth, and in a very testy voice asks, “Now think hard before giving me a stupid answer. This is your suspect, how would you recognize him??”
Kim looks at the picture intently for a moment and says, “Hmmmm…the suspect wears contact lenses…”The policeman is surprised and speechless… “Wow! I can’t believe it … it’s TRUE! The suspect does in fact wear contact lenses. Good work! How were you able to make such an astute observation??”
“That’s easy,” blonde Kim replied. “He can’t wear regular glasses because he only has one eye and one ear…”
Deleted User 5

Re: The Blonde administrator

Postby Guest » 25 May 2008, 15:33

Val is blonde too!

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 May 2008, 15:35

She will probably pass the interview!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 25 May 2008, 16:29

Ha ha haaaaaaa Image a good one Image
Last edited by Fissulyna on 26 May 2008, 01:01, edited 1 time in total.
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Deleted User 5 » 25 May 2008, 20:12

Wow, Fiss! I thought I was the only guy who occupied his kids like that! Darn, my secret is out!
Deleted User 5

Postby Fissulyna » 25 May 2008, 21:54

I am sorry that I was never that "brave" LOL, anyway - do you now that today is Star Wars 31st anniversary !!! I bet a buff like you knows that trivia LOL !
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61

Postby Guest » 26 May 2008, 04:07

Image Very good !

Postby buttgirl » 05 Jun 2008, 10:07

funny!! HA. He did only have one eye. I swear!!
buttgirl
King Fissure

Topics: 67

Postby Deleted User 5 » 05 Jun 2008, 10:09

I only saw one ear, too... I can count!
Deleted User 5

Postby Jo » 09 Jun 2008, 10:40

Good one!
:snn:
I'm not blonde but my sisters are.