The crying has settled ..

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

The crying has settled ..

Postby Guest » 26 Feb 2007, 10:02

:(
geeze i feel like a baby crying over my spasmybum .. but i have to say that some of the posts have cheered me up, especially 'Happyass' as what they described is exactly how i felt earlier today or for a long time as a matter of fact
ok, im relaxed now but still in pain but ive stopped crying Image
i will read some more .. 2 hrs to go before i need to get up for work .. that is .. if i manage to get to sleep
*sigh* wonder what the day holds for me.
I am so glad this forum exists so that i can share my probs :|

Re: The crying has settled ..

Postby small_flower » 26 Feb 2007, 15:54

Ahh, I know exactly how you feel. I cried a lot too, especially when I thought my fissure was a hemorhoid and I kept shoving those horrible suppositories up my bum! It hurt like crazy! :no:
What I recommend for you is to take lots of hot sitz baths when the spasms come. If you know when they are most likely to come, run the hot water first, so its ready for you to jump in. The hot water should help relieve the spasming a bit. I also keep a heating pad near my bed so if it ever did happen, I could just sit on it at night.
Dont worry, a lot of us feel that same way, and we have all been frustrated with our condition at one time or another. I am definately in that category. You shouldn't feel bad for...feeling the way you do! Image
I hope that since you found our forum, you can relieve some of your frustration to people who will support you. I know how hard it is not to be able to talk about your condition with many people. I was always afraid people would laugh at me, or think I was really weird. Not many of my friends know, and my boyfriend and family know, but thats about it.
Vent all you like. We are here to help.
kate
small_flower
Proctosphincteranalogist

Topics: 62

Postby Guest » 26 Feb 2007, 19:31

im sry to hear u got upset, totally unstandable. i cry lots when my fissure is in a bad mood and causing problems. sumtimes i cry when its not too just cos im fed up. i really think getting that diagnosis will just ease ur mind and u can start treatment to stop this horris experience. i hope work was ok and that u can sleep better tonight, i can really feel for u.
take it easy and post again soon.
xx

Postby Guest » 27 Feb 2007, 00:54

Thank you for the kind words Kate.
I cant seem to tell anyone around me as I feel weird saying ive got probs with my bum .. worried they will crack up laughing but i am so glad that i can share and learn from others.
I will definately be trying the hot baths so hopefully the spasms will slow down (wish it would all just go away) :|
Thanks Marmite - I am feeling a bit better today (i managed to get an hour of sleep or less LOL and on the way to work i could feel the spasms but they werent as strong as nights but tingling .. thank heavens that it went away during the day .. i am now dreading the night .. wonder what's in store for me Image