The twinge

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

The twinge

Postby efr97 » 08 Aug 2016, 09:24

So my fissure has been fine without symptoms for days, even weeks, to the point that I´m thinking that I´m healed (its been going on for 1 1/2 yrs) and I´m walking along, completely ordinary walking on the street. Out of the blue there is this little, faint "twinge". This results in this subltle pain that builds up and lingers for a couple of hours, maybe until I go to bed. This always happens in the afternoon. It can even happen just when lying on the sofa and moving my leg a little. The next morning I´m fine again.

Has anyone experienced this? Does anyone know what it is? Is it just irritation, or is it a micro-tear of some sort?
efr97
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Re: The twinge

Postby pinpin » 15 Aug 2016, 03:18

Hi,

Sounds like micro tear with following spasms. How are you doing currently? Micro tear should be healed by the time I am responding to you.
07.02.2013 - got open hemorrhoidectomy, leaded to slow healing wound. Link to story
11.12.2013 - LIS surgery
pinpin
Administrator

Topics: 42
Mood: Good

Re: The twinge

Postby efr97 » 15 Aug 2016, 04:22

Yes, you are right, it usually goes away after a couple of days. I´m fine at the moment. I guess this should indicate that the deeper parts of my fissure has healed, and what I´m experiencing is small tears in the outer layers of skin in the anus? The pain isn´t as severe as in the beginning, and I´m currently using nitro cream.

Funny thing happened yesterday btw, I was out driving and had been to a party the day before. I was a little worried that I could be a little over the DUI limit after the party, and then there was a police control. I had a small "panic" reaction the moment I saw it, or you know when you get the chills down your spine. And in the very same moment also felt pain in my anus, very clear and pronounced. Obviously my sphincter must have contracted from the stress reaction. Goes to show how much your mental state affects this part of the body. (I didn´t get pulled over btw).
efr97
Fibre Addict

Topics: 10

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion