This particular feeling....

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

This particular feeling....

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2007, 10:25

Hey everyone,
I have yet another question. My AF doesn't hurt really, except at the time I use the bathroom, but I have this constant feeling of something moving in my rectum. Does anyone else have this feeling?
Thanks for any help.

Re: This particular feeling....

Postby Deleted User 5 » 14 Jun 2007, 10:30

It may be a spasm that is not causing pain. Other than that, I couldn't guess, myself...
Deleted User 5

Postby Guest » 14 Jun 2007, 10:45

Because that area is highly innervated it is possible to feel all sorts of weird things. I know some people who feel like they have something actually stuck in their rectums. Nerves can play tricks on us giving out wrong signals. I used to feel burning on the bottom on the skin and it was so real that I kept checking to see if there was an actual burn there. The skin was intact but the nerves were fired up and giving out misinformation.
I wonder if you have anything else going on? Did the doctor mention if you had any redudant mucosal tissue or internal hemorrhoids? It could just be the nerves are irritated from the pain and you are getting all sorts of "wrong data from that area.
Are you taking warm baths? Sometimes that can help "reset" the nerves. They pick up the warmth and that overrides the other signals.
I would mention it to you doctor. Sorry I am not much help.

Postby happyass » 14 Jun 2007, 15:05

if you have skin tags and they are active, meaning they are inflammed and then not and then they are - which you can make them active by a straining bowel movement, you can then feel as if something is moving, which is the resizing of the skin tag.
sometimes, if you suffer from sweaty ass, that too can create a sensation, the sweat and other matter, as if it is moving around.
the crazy itch can also manifest a tiny moving sensation.
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74