Time

Any changes made on the Forum, this is where you will find it. Any news, this is where we will share it with you!

Return to Forum Announcements

Re: Time

Postby happyass » 11 Nov 2008, 06:55

is that fissy voguing?
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74

Postby Guest » 11 Nov 2008, 08:11

Wow..... Fissy you are movin and a groovin !! Image
Kim - That is soooo funny Image

Postby Guest » 11 Nov 2008, 08:30

You got it going on, girlfriend! I love it!
I need to do something with my dark angel photo to go with Twilight!

Am I really the only person here who is going to go see it even if I have to sit on a icepack?

Postby Guest » 11 Nov 2008, 08:55

Image Lecia Image I can see Image An Angel !
Is it beacuse i am sitting on a hotpack !!! Image
Last edited by Guest on 12 Nov 2008, 08:29, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Fissulyna » 11 Nov 2008, 13:02

Hey my budds Image !!!!
Image - I HAD to do something "radical" Image - Kimmy -boy was teasing me of being "computer challenged" -so I worked my butt off to make an "animated" avatar ha ha ha and the only series of photos I had were from that anniversary event LOL when my older daughter made me pose for her - so yeah ha ha, this is a result of me "groovin" and "voguing" Image I am forever grateful to his "driving" powers LOL - I would never -ever in my life learn anything about computers the other way - one really needs to push me Image even if not in a nice way !!!!!
Lecia - sweetness - I was pleading that you do something LOL- I can't wait for that "photo-shop" photo to appear Image I like your "butty" avatar though Image - what can I say - :oyooy: Image
OK, OK, I will take my daughters and go and see it - hey - when is the opening night ???!!!
Tabby - Image Image
Happy - how are you doing ??? Hope you recovered completely after that marathon and that you are still proud of your achievement Image - I would never be able to do something like that !!!
Fissulyna
VIP

Topics: 61