Botox Experiences?

Discuss any questions, problems or share your solutions here...

Return to General Anal Fissure Discussion

Botox Experiences?

Postby salijackt » 12 Jan 2017, 16:47

I'm scheduled to have botox injections next Thursday at Cleveland Clinic and was wondering if anyone else has had this done and what your experience was like? Did it help? How painful was it? How long did it take to recover? CC is 4 hours away - will I feel like riding 4 hours in a car home after the surgery or would it be better to spend the night in Cleveland? Any other suggestions?
salijackt
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2

Re: Botox Experiences?

Postby LemonMan » 18 Jan 2017, 18:38

Hi Salijackt,

Haven't had it done, but my CRS said it's the next thing to do. He said a friend should collect me after the operation. Personally I would recommend you get a hotel if you can. Four hours in a car could be hard work. Please let us know how you get on. Hopefully others here who have had botox can be more insightful for you.

Best LemonMan
Aug 14: Anal Abscess diagnosed
Dec 15: Anterior Anal Fissure diagnosed
Jan 16: Anoheal - Thought was healed end of Jan
Apr 16: Anoheal - Thought was healed end of May
Sep 16: Fissure back. Started Anoheal again
May 17: Botox and banding - fingers crossed
LemonMan
VIP

Topics: 4

Re: Botox Experiences?

Postby salijackt » 20 Feb 2017, 21:59

I had the botox and did go ahead and drive (well, ride) home that day. It was actually not very painful. I have a car with reclining seats and I sat with the seat all the way reclined so I could take most of the pressure off of my bottom and also put my feet up on the dash to take more weight off. I rested the day after as well for the most part, but was back up and able to be semi-normal the day after. I had more problems from the enema causing fainting than anything else, honestly.
salijackt
Fibre Addict

Topics: 2