Please come in! Start your own personal thread, tell us a bit about yourself...and your fissure, of course. Welcome!

Return to New to the forum? Introduce yourself here

Postby Guest » 17 Jun 2008, 10:12

Hey I'm Abby. I had LIS surgery last month and I just posted in the Surgery forum about what I am experiencing. I am 21 years old just praying that this will go away soon.... I have longed to talk to someone who knows what I am going through. I confide in some really close friends but they just dont understand. If you had LIS please look at my post because I am having some complications. Thank you .

Re: newbie

Postby Deleted User 5 » 17 Jun 2008, 10:21

Image Hi AbbyR(oad) (I loved that album). Welcome to the board, and yes, you'll find lots of folks here ready and willing to talk about your butt troubles!
OK, I'll go look at your post...
Deleted User 5

Re: newbie

Postby happyass » 22 Jun 2008, 08:42

hi abby,
welcome to the forum.
i haven't read your post in surgery yet but i hope that you are feeling a bit more relaxed and less anxious about your progress. i also hope that you have found more comfort and ease with your bum after surgery today than a few days ago.
pray that you heal in grace and that the One up above will take care of you. put it all in His hands.
happyass
happyass
King Fissure

Topics: 74